Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Bear Lair Ê••á´¥•Ê” [Closed]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@PhoenixFlame
@Junipa
@archAnarchists

Hey there! I've finally finished my current list of commissions, if you're still interested, please fill out an order form on my front page!
@PhoenixFlame
@Junipa
@archAnarchists

Hey there! I've finally finished my current list of commissions, if you're still interested, please fill out an order form on my front page!
@BaraBear

**** CUTE

SO CUTE
wow ok I love it don't even worry thanks so much!!
@BaraBear

**** CUTE

SO CUTE
wow ok I love it don't even worry thanks so much!!
banner_art_by_wispywaffle-d7qqr7j.pngbanner_skin_by_wispywaffle-d7qqr7f.png
@BaraBear
It didn't ping me, are you still accepting forms?
@BaraBear
It didn't ping me, are you still accepting forms?
@BaraBear

Can you add me to your ping list? Thanks!
@BaraBear

Can you add me to your ping list? Thanks!
LklXAGK.png
@archAnarchists hmm that's really weird, but of course! You were on the original ping! uvu

@PhoenixFlame
@Junipa
Another cautionary ping just in case FR swallowed it, slots are still open for you guys!

@Oceanas You've been added!
@archAnarchists hmm that's really weird, but of course! You were on the original ping! uvu

@PhoenixFlame
@Junipa
Another cautionary ping just in case FR swallowed it, slots are still open for you guys!

@Oceanas You've been added!
@BaraBear
And just another question, can I ask for non interacting between themselves chibies in the same canvas?
@BaraBear
And just another question, can I ask for non interacting between themselves chibies in the same canvas?
@archanarchists
Ah I think that should be fine?
@archanarchists
Ah I think that should be fine?
@BaraBear

Type of drawing: Simple Chibi
Type of Payment: The first two in treasure, the third in gems if I can do that?
Dragon/Character Name: Cato, Ash and Vris
Reference: Cato, Ash, Vris
Personality: Cato tends to be calm and even, Ash is confident and likes radical things and hmm Vriska is confident but kind of mean
Additional Info: I guess that the only thing I'd ask for is for them to not be interacting between themselves and have some fair distance from each other in the picture? It can be in the same canvas
@BaraBear

Type of drawing: Simple Chibi
Type of Payment: The first two in treasure, the third in gems if I can do that?
Dragon/Character Name: Cato, Ash and Vris
Reference: Cato, Ash, Vris
Personality: Cato tends to be calm and even, Ash is confident and likes radical things and hmm Vriska is confident but kind of mean
Additional Info: I guess that the only thing I'd ask for is for them to not be interacting between themselves and have some fair distance from each other in the picture? It can be in the same canvas
@archAnarchists

Most of it looks fine but I just wanted to ask beforehand if there's any pose you'd prefer each to be doing then? All I have down is that you don't want them interacting with one another, if you dont have any poses in mind, If it's okay with you I'll take creative liberty with it.

Also you asked before but I'm not sure which you prefer more based on your wording? Would you like them all on the same canvas or would you just like them seperate since they're non interactive?
@archAnarchists

Most of it looks fine but I just wanted to ask beforehand if there's any pose you'd prefer each to be doing then? All I have down is that you don't want them interacting with one another, if you dont have any poses in mind, If it's okay with you I'll take creative liberty with it.

Also you asked before but I'm not sure which you prefer more based on your wording? Would you like them all on the same canvas or would you just like them seperate since they're non interactive?
@BaraBear

Will you draw my oc???? I will pay you with five banana
@BaraBear

Will you draw my oc???? I will pay you with five banana
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21