Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lydradeth's Art Spire - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Lyradeth omg he looks sooo cute! thank you so much!
@Lyradeth omg he looks sooo cute! thank you so much!
Iw0iHZf.png
@Lyradeth Slots open are you willing to do subjects that are not dragons (such as animal OCs)? :) And would you be able to do a Pernese dragon as well?
@Lyradeth Slots open are you willing to do subjects that are not dragons (such as animal OCs)? :) And would you be able to do a Pernese dragon as well?
@Hogasha I am, yes, but OCs/non FR dragons are reserved to paypal only commissions. Paypal, I can draw just about anything.
@Hogasha I am, yes, but OCs/non FR dragons are reserved to paypal only commissions. Paypal, I can draw just about anything.
@Lyradeth Could I be added to the waiting list (Batch 2?) please? c:
@Lyradeth Could I be added to the waiting list (Batch 2?) please? c:
@Jazz done :>
@Jazz done :>
@Latias I hope this is ok for you, I started having fun with it and whoops [img]http://i.imgur.com/TrXOCPv.png[/img]
@Latias I hope this is ok for you, I started having fun with it and whoops

TrXOCPv.png
@lyradeth id like a spot please
@lyradeth id like a spot please
@Kleptomaniac Done, you're added into the second batch. You shall be pinged when this one is done c:
@Kleptomaniac Done, you're added into the second batch. You shall be pinged when this one is done c:
@lyradeth sweet! Thanks sugar!
@lyradeth sweet! Thanks sugar!
- @Fictionalistic
- @Luunai
- @Jazz
- @Kleptomaniac

All of you have been bumped up even though I haven't finished the first batch (I'm almost done though, so you would have been bumped soon).

To all reading: All gem-paid commissions have bonuses through this week, for Brightshine Jubilee. Each commission will have a colored chibi and a sketch of the dragon they commissioned for, in addition to the normal commission. Chibis can be transparent for use in forum signatures, upon request. If you want more bang for your buck, use gems this week c:
- @Fictionalistic
- @Luunai
- @Jazz
- @Kleptomaniac

All of you have been bumped up even though I haven't finished the first batch (I'm almost done though, so you would have been bumped soon).

To all reading: All gem-paid commissions have bonuses through this week, for Brightshine Jubilee. Each commission will have a colored chibi and a sketch of the dragon they commissioned for, in addition to the normal commission. Chibis can be transparent for use in forum signatures, upon request. If you want more bang for your buck, use gems this week c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21