Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chibi Gijinka's! (Hiatus)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Blueblythe You are correct it's a notification list that's used to let others know when your slots are open again. c:
@Blueblythe You are correct it's a notification list that's used to let others know when your slots are open again. c:
1GsLCxp.gif
@yunonia
Cool. That's a neat feature!
@yunonia
Cool. That's a neat feature!
Sorry about the time-lag. Family emergency came up. Going to court next week.
Sorry about the time-lag. Family emergency came up. Going to court next week.
@Lemonade
Sorry about the long wait, but here's a WIP so far.
@Lemonade
Sorry about the long wait, but here's a WIP so far.
@Blueblythe No problem about the wait! I love it so far! Especially the rainbow magic and the stars. Could you maybe change the green background stars to an orangey color like her eyes? I think that would be really great. ^^

I'll pay you now so I don't forget later!
@Blueblythe No problem about the wait! I love it so far! Especially the rainbow magic and the stars. Could you maybe change the green background stars to an orangey color like her eyes? I think that would be really great. ^^

I'll pay you now so I don't forget later!
9wTvH88_zpscea31b53.png
@Blueblythe I'd love to be added to your pinglist! :> ty
@Blueblythe I'd love to be added to your pinglist! :> ty
@Blueblythe

Please add me to your ping list, please!!
@Blueblythe

Please add me to your ping list, please!!
amxv01.png9aa1ih.png
@Lemonade
Don't worry, they're green so I can tell the difference from the background to the subject. I plan to change the coloring after I finish the front.
@Lemonade
Don't worry, they're green so I can tell the difference from the background to the subject. I plan to change the coloring after I finish the front.
@Lemonade Sorry for the long wait! [img]http://i.imgur.com/vIuMETh.png[/img] Ping List: @yunonia @Cognac @Kibame @shadowpup88 My dog pretty much got out and bit someone while he ran free. The person bought them back to us, but the dad tried to sue us for emotional damage and such, calling for his death because he attacked her and bit her in the chin. It turned out to be a load of bull, since their doctor said the skin wasn't punctured and she's 5'5 and my dog is a 1'foot Pomeranian. They still took him under isolation for ten days, and my dog looks at me like he's telling me he's seen stuff.
@Lemonade
Sorry for the long wait!

vIuMETh.png

Ping List:
@yunonia @Cognac @Kibame @shadowpup88

My dog pretty much got out and bit someone while he ran free. The person bought them back to us, but the dad tried to sue us for emotional damage and such, calling for his death because he attacked her and bit her in the chin. It turned out to be a load of bull, since their doctor said the skin wasn't punctured and she's 5'5 and my dog is a 1'foot Pomeranian. They still took him under isolation for ten days, and my dog looks at me like he's telling me he's seen stuff.
@Blueblythe

Can I claim a slot?
@Blueblythe

Can I claim a slot?
amxv01.png9aa1ih.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23