Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ e² ] graphics workshop - OPEN
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42
@Encore

Thank you! 8D Yes, that was what I was looking for exactly!
@Encore

Thank you! 8D Yes, that was what I was looking for exactly!
[quote name="Encore" date="2014-06-12 10:53:16"][size=2][size=2]@Spoiledchestnut @RUSHROYALE You guys need to stop, you're inflating my ego a little too much. I can feel my head growing bigger with each minute that passes; lol D: And chestnut, i think the site you're looking for is [url=http://fr.fintastic.net/]http://fr.fintastic.net/[/url]??[/size][/quote] Once I get a dragon worthy of something like that, It's on.
Encore wrote on 2014-06-12 10:53:16:
@Spoiledchestnut @RUSHROYALE
You guys need to stop, you're inflating my ego a little too much.
I can feel my head growing bigger with each minute that passes; lol D:
And chestnut, i think the site you're looking for is http://fr.fintastic.net/??

Once I get a dragon worthy of something like that, It's on.
tumblr_n6xwujrYxg1rd5h0co2_500.png
[size=2]@Orichalcum No problems, here you go. [img]http://img.fae.ro/b33911.png[/img] @Sailable Aaah wow, i'm so flattered haha. I will get started on these now, though i am going out tonight so i will finish them up tomorrow as its the weekend and i don't have to work :D @Spoiledchestnut You are welcome! :D @RUSHROYALE Haha, i look forward to that day. Bring it on! D:[/size]
@Orichalcum
No problems, here you go.

b33911.png

@Sailable
Aaah wow, i'm so flattered haha.
I will get started on these now, though i am going out tonight so i will finish them up tomorrow as its the weekend and i don't have to work :D

@Spoiledchestnut
You are welcome! :D

@RUSHROYALE
Haha, i look forward to that day.
Bring it on! D:
Again, thank you! These graphics are delicious eye candy.
Again, thank you! These graphics are delicious eye candy.
b33911.png
Forum signature by Encore.
I love those signature/banners of each flight you made! *v*
woudl it be possible to get something simular to that but then with one of my own dragons? ovo
I love those signature/banners of each flight you made! *v*
woudl it be possible to get something simular to that but then with one of my own dragons? ovo
CrystalBlackpaws_ananas_Ananas.png~~Ananas hatchery~~ CrystalBlackpaws_ananas_Ani_horn.png 9.png
@Encore - not sure if your slots are still open; if not I'd love to be added to a ping list! >W<

» Username: ChibiFlamesi
» Type: signature
» Image and credit: this dragon!
» Colour range: red-gold, or if that fades in too much with the girl whatever looks nice! but def. warm colors.
» Main text: ChibiFlamesi #34849
» Any sub text: "for great and fiery glory!"
» Dimension/Shape: 500 x whatevs looks best; the shape doesn't have to be too fancy but something flame/fire-like would be v. neat. >3>
» Extra: -
@Encore - not sure if your slots are still open; if not I'd love to be added to a ping list! >W<

» Username: ChibiFlamesi
» Type: signature
» Image and credit: this dragon!
» Colour range: red-gold, or if that fades in too much with the girl whatever looks nice! but def. warm colors.
» Main text: ChibiFlamesi #34849
» Any sub text: "for great and fiery glory!"
» Dimension/Shape: 500 x whatevs looks best; the shape doesn't have to be too fancy but something flame/fire-like would be v. neat. >3>
» Extra: -
Signature by Encore
@Orichalcum
Thank you ;^;
I'm glad you like them, i was so worried you wouldn't!

@Sailable
So i was out a little later than i thought i would be last night, also drank a bit more than i thought i would haha. I'm going to get started on them now :3

When you say a 623px dimension do you mean height or width?? I'm assuming width but i just want to make sure!

Alsosohonoredyou'reusingmyflightbannerwut??

@ananas
Thanks! They turned out a lot nicer than i thought they would in the beginning.
It is definitely something i could do with a dragon of your own :D

@ChibiFlamesi
I'll start on yours once i work my way through the current list; i should just take unlimited slots really and work through them as people post because they don't take all that long when i'm given such freedom; haha :D

I'll ping you again once it's done!
@Orichalcum
Thank you ;^;
I'm glad you like them, i was so worried you wouldn't!

@Sailable
So i was out a little later than i thought i would be last night, also drank a bit more than i thought i would haha. I'm going to get started on them now :3

When you say a 623px dimension do you mean height or width?? I'm assuming width but i just want to make sure!

Alsosohonoredyou'reusingmyflightbannerwut??

@ananas
Thanks! They turned out a lot nicer than i thought they would in the beginning.
It is definitely something i could do with a dragon of your own :D

@ChibiFlamesi
I'll start on yours once i work my way through the current list; i should just take unlimited slots really and work through them as people post because they don't take all that long when i'm given such freedom; haha :D

I'll ping you again once it's done!
@Encore

OwO !!! Awesome! Thank you very much! ♥
@Encore

OwO !!! Awesome! Thank you very much! ♥
Signature by Encore
[size=2]@Sailable Aaah it was a really hard image to tie in with you username, which i like doing for profile banners in a sense i guess. So i chose a sand related background image, i hope its okay. [img]http://img.fae.ro/be2570.png[/img] [img]http://img.fae.ro/f328e6.png[/img] If its not what you wanted, i completely understand. Just let me know ;^; annnnd if you hate it, i need a little push in the direction of how you want things haha. because i really dont know where else to go with it D: aaaaaaaaaaand also, with the first banner. the coatl with the ice nest?? Would it bother you if i dulled the colour of the coatl a tiny bit so it wasn't so vibrant and looked nicer with the nest in the background?? Or would you rather me keep the colour and not use the nest o: Sorry for all the questions, i just want to get these to look the way you'd like them! [/size]
@Sailable
Aaah it was a really hard image to tie in with you username, which i like doing for profile banners in a sense i guess. So i chose a sand related background image, i hope its okay.

be2570.png

f328e6.png

If its not what you wanted, i completely understand.
Just let me know ;^;

annnnd if you hate it, i need a little push in the direction of how you want things haha.
because i really dont know where else to go with it D:

aaaaaaaaaaand also, with the first banner.
the coatl with the ice nest??
Would it bother you if i dulled the colour of the coatl a tiny bit so it wasn't so vibrant and looked nicer with the nest in the background??
Or would you rather me keep the colour and not use the nest o:
Sorry for all the questions, i just want to get these to look the way you'd like them!

@Sailable
Aaah im so glad, haha. I was stressing because i didn't know if you wanted your flight incorporated into it somehow, like most people - so my mind was just all over the place lol ;^;

I will mess around with it for a bit and ping you once its done.

I think i'll just do them all first and take final payment in the end if you're cool with that :D
@Sailable
Aaah im so glad, haha. I was stressing because i didn't know if you wanted your flight incorporated into it somehow, like most people - so my mind was just all over the place lol ;^;

I will mess around with it for a bit and ping you once its done.

I think i'll just do them all first and take final payment in the end if you're cool with that :D
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42