Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | An Eclectic Art Shop - open!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
bump!
bump!
vx2KbCz.png
bump!
bump!
vx2KbCz.png
up!
up!
vx2KbCz.png
@sharksy
Hey! Are there any slots available for pixels?
@sharksy
Hey! Are there any slots available for pixels?
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@SylphOfHeart ; Yes! I have 3-4 open c:
@SylphOfHeart ; Yes! I have 3-4 open c:
vx2KbCz.png
@sharksy
Awesome! ^u^
I would like to order a static unless you think you can animate a roar into it somehow.
It would be of this species I've been working on. Unfortunately I haven't figured out a name for it yet, but here is a reference sheet. And here is a good reference. Hopefully those links work. If they don't let me know.

If it's too complex let me know and I can change my order~
@sharksy
Awesome! ^u^
I would like to order a static unless you think you can animate a roar into it somehow.
It would be of this species I've been working on. Unfortunately I haven't figured out a name for it yet, but here is a reference sheet. And here is a good reference. Hopefully those links work. If they don't let me know.

If it's too complex let me know and I can change my order~
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@SylphOfHeart ; I could certainly try, do you min PMing me it's colors and if it has any other markings besides the one on it's shoulder? OH are you wanting me to make you an adoptable base?
@SylphOfHeart ; I could certainly try, do you min PMing me it's colors and if it has any other markings besides the one on it's shoulder? OH are you wanting me to make you an adoptable base?
vx2KbCz.png
up!!
up!!
vx2KbCz.png
bump!
bump!
vx2KbCz.png
bump
bump
vx2KbCz.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15