Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Tyeth's Art Store [PING LIST]~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@Tyeth And I am back again! ^w^ I was wondering if you have the time available to do a bust piece with Zorg and Zeta, with color, shading, and whatnot? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1267536] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12676/1267536_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1356302] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/13564/1356302_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Tyeth

And I am back again! ^w^ I was wondering if you have the time available to do a bust piece with Zorg and Zeta, with color, shading, and whatnot?

1267536_350.png

1356302_350.png
ZhydIqY.png
@LoneVarg
Ah, hello again! Would you like them together in the same picture?
@LoneVarg
Ah, hello again! Would you like them together in the same picture?
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
@Tyeth

Yes, that would be fantastic! I figured it was about time, since they've been mated almost six months. I ship 'em, haha!
@Tyeth

Yes, that would be fantastic! I figured it was about time, since they've been mated almost six months. I ship 'em, haha!
ZhydIqY.png
@LoneVarg
Okay... so, its 25k each, but since its in the same picture, second dragon is only 1/2 price (so 12.5k for the second dragon), plus 2k for background is 39.5k (37.5k without background). It's half price upfront, and the rest when the artwork is finished, if it all sounds okay to you?
@LoneVarg
Okay... so, its 25k each, but since its in the same picture, second dragon is only 1/2 price (so 12.5k for the second dragon), plus 2k for background is 39.5k (37.5k without background). It's half price upfront, and the rest when the artwork is finished, if it all sounds okay to you?
@Tyeth
I didn't see what you could or couldn't do, so I'll just ask before I order; would you be able to draw art of this character? I would want a piece with that character and this one together.
@Tyeth
I didn't see what you could or couldn't do, so I'll just ask before I order; would you be able to draw art of this character? I would want a piece with that character and this one together.
@Carmine
Yep! I should be able to manage that. What kind of piece would be interested in? (Full body, headshot, etc (list on front post))
@Carmine
Yep! I should be able to manage that. What kind of piece would be interested in? (Full body, headshot, etc (list on front post))
@Tyeth
Could I have a fullbody with color and shading? I think that comes out as 112500k treasure. Also, could you have this done before May 21? It's for a family members birthday.
@Tyeth
Could I have a fullbody with color and shading? I think that comes out as 112500k treasure. Also, could you have this done before May 21? It's for a family members birthday.
@Carmine
I should be able to make it... must start now though XD
Half payment comes now, rest when I finish the piece.
Any message you'd like to have on the art? And would you like the two characters together playing, cuddling, ....?
@Carmine
I should be able to make it... must start now though XD
Half payment comes now, rest when I finish the piece.
Any message you'd like to have on the art? And would you like the two characters together playing, cuddling, ....?
@Tyeth
Sending payment now!
And together playing works, I don't really mind as long as the art shows the two characters as friends. c:
@Tyeth
Sending payment now!
And together playing works, I don't really mind as long as the art shows the two characters as friends. c:
@Carmine
Quick question. This has more to do with scale. Are the two characters about the same size?
@Carmine
Quick question. This has more to do with scale. Are the two characters about the same size?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48