Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Psionicbird's Treehouse ((human/dragon))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@founder
If you send me half now, you become top on my priority list x)

*badump bump*
@founder
If you send me half now, you become top on my priority list x)

*badump bump*
tumblr_o537q169Y71vq17reo8_r1_75sq.png
dT9HQge.pngQ5PUVtn.gifmlHpBMC.png
working on an art shop...
@psionicbird Sending :)!
@psionicbird Sending :)!
64514_s.gif
@psionicbird
Put up my first form! ^^ if you have any questions on the details please ask. :3 Would you like half now?
@psionicbird
Put up my first form! ^^ if you have any questions on the details please ask. :3 Would you like half now?
pdPOUgg.png
@psionicbird Hi there! Hope I'm not too late to nab a spot.

Type: Human OC
Letter: F
Background: PNG, simple color background.
Body: Full body.
Details: Pretty much everything is in the doc linked below, but don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
Total Payment: 185k, give or take? Might be more depending on her outfit, I'll leave that to your discretion!
Reference: *******.com/blytheref - I'd like for her dress to be done in the same color as the screenshot!
Hug: ~hug!~
@psionicbird Hi there! Hope I'm not too late to nab a spot.

Type: Human OC
Letter: F
Background: PNG, simple color background.
Body: Full body.
Details: Pretty much everything is in the doc linked below, but don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
Total Payment: 185k, give or take? Might be more depending on her outfit, I'll leave that to your discretion!
Reference: *******.com/blytheref - I'd like for her dress to be done in the same color as the screenshot!
Hug: ~hug!~
@skiatha I like his tattoos x) Very nice!
Of course you can have two characters in one. That would just count as another filloutform to fill. As for the artpiece as a whole reduce the Total Price to say...20kT afterwards? So character As total payment + character B's total payment 〓 total total payments - 20kT discount?

@selfishly
Added you a slot! ;)
@skiatha I like his tattoos x) Very nice!
Of course you can have two characters in one. That would just count as another filloutform to fill. As for the artpiece as a whole reduce the Total Price to say...20kT afterwards? So character As total payment + character B's total payment 〓 total total payments - 20kT discount?

@selfishly
Added you a slot! ;)
@skiatha
I forget! Sure! Half payment now would add priority to your work x)
@skiatha
I forget! Sure! Half payment now would add priority to your work x)
@psionicbird
Okay, I finished my forms! ^^
What would the total be now? And do you mean that I have to fill out two different forms for two characters in the same canvas?
@psionicbird
Okay, I finished my forms! ^^
What would the total be now? And do you mean that I have to fill out two different forms for two characters in the same canvas?
pdPOUgg.png
*looking at people's reference pictures and reading about people's OCs*

These ladies and gents are so cool...I can't wait to get started. *_*
*looking at people's reference pictures and reading about people's OCs*

These ladies and gents are so cool...I can't wait to get started. *_*
@skiatha
Two different forms for the two characters in same canvas? Yup! Yup yuppiddeeyup. It's just for me to keep organized with all the details.
I make an exception for the pairing piece, since you did say you were planning on three pieces of art? That's like four characters in total or something?
@skiatha
Two different forms for the two characters in same canvas? Yup! Yup yuppiddeeyup. It's just for me to keep organized with all the details.
I make an exception for the pairing piece, since you did say you were planning on three pieces of art? That's like four characters in total or something?
@psionicbird
Three characters in total. ^^ One for the first form and two for the second.
Ok. :P But isn't it just the same thing because their descriptions and everything are the same? So why need to fill out the same stuff twice. (Excuse me if I'm understanding this wrong lol. xD)

Oh, and what is the total for an extra character? :3
@psionicbird
Three characters in total. ^^ One for the first form and two for the second.
Ok. :P But isn't it just the same thing because their descriptions and everything are the same? So why need to fill out the same stuff twice. (Excuse me if I'm understanding this wrong lol. xD)

Oh, and what is the total for an extra character? :3
pdPOUgg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14