Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Seven Stripes Graphics [ CLOSED ]
1 2 3 4 5
@Selfishly @Steph @tigercule
All slots and banner categories are open again! For now at least.
@Selfishly @Steph @tigercule
All slots and banner categories are open again! For now at least.
fr-lucanim-ak.png
@seepratintti *sobs* why while I'm broke. Is there any way you could reserve a spot for me for 6 banners? I'll have the money by the end of the day since I have fodder waiting to be trained and exalted; I just don't have it in-hand right now. x_x
@seepratintti *sobs* why while I'm broke. Is there any way you could reserve a spot for me for 6 banners? I'll have the money by the end of the day since I have fodder waiting to be trained and exalted; I just don't have it in-hand right now. x_x
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@tigercule
Sure.
@tigercule
Sure.
fr-lucanim-ak.png
@seepratintti Okay, think I have enough money now, though I don't remember how much it cost last time. How much would 6 more breeding banners (like the style of my last 10) cost? :3
@seepratintti Okay, think I have enough money now, though I don't remember how much it cost last time. How much would 6 more breeding banners (like the style of my last 10) cost? :3
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@tigercule
110kT or 314 gems. : )
@tigercule
110kT or 314 gems. : )
fr-lucanim-ak.png
@seepratintti

what kind of banner you are ordering: Animated! I want a signature for my art shop C:

video: Very, very similar to the first 15 sec of this video [x]

atmosphere: Mystical, magical, mysterious, whimsical

color/s: Dark greens, refer to logo here [x]

text/s: Cloudspell in this font, art shop in this font

animation: Basically, I wanted an animated version of my logo I created for my art shop here [x]. Have the clouds (here) fade in while rotating slowly in a circle, then the text fades in, glows brightly for a moment, and then fades out - all the while the clouds are still turning. Again, refer to the vid, it closely resembles what I want.

your budget: Willing to pay 55kt+ depending on the complexity. You're better off telling me what you think is a fair price :>
@seepratintti

what kind of banner you are ordering: Animated! I want a signature for my art shop C:

video: Very, very similar to the first 15 sec of this video [x]

atmosphere: Mystical, magical, mysterious, whimsical

color/s: Dark greens, refer to logo here [x]

text/s: Cloudspell in this font, art shop in this font

animation: Basically, I wanted an animated version of my logo I created for my art shop here [x]. Have the clouds (here) fade in while rotating slowly in a circle, then the text fades in, glows brightly for a moment, and then fades out - all the while the clouds are still turning. Again, refer to the vid, it closely resembles what I want.

your budget: Willing to pay 55kt+ depending on the complexity. You're better off telling me what you think is a fair price :>
fr_cloudspell_by_seepranne-d7ovfvo.gif
@Valthika
I need to take a look at this one and try something out before I can tell you the exact price. I am not able to do that fade effect (of actually I am (to be confident at least once in my life), but I'd need some tutorials for it with After Effects and it would consume so much time, I'd have to charge 100kT for that effect alone) but I see what I can do. Might take a couple of days.
@Valthika
I need to take a look at this one and try something out before I can tell you the exact price. I am not able to do that fade effect (of actually I am (to be confident at least once in my life), but I'd need some tutorials for it with After Effects and it would consume so much time, I'd have to charge 100kT for that effect alone) but I see what I can do. Might take a couple of days.
fr-lucanim-ak.png
@seepratintti

That's fine! We can figure out another way if it doesn't work out too C:

Thank you so much!
@seepratintti

That's fine! We can figure out another way if it doesn't work out too C:

Thank you so much!
fr_cloudspell_by_seepranne-d7ovfvo.gif
@seepratintti

what kind of banner you are ordering: Static. I would like a signature that would lead to my lair. :3 My babies are wanting company.

picture/s: This one please.

atmosphere: Dark, shadowy, whimsical

color/s: Purples, violets, and teals

text/s: The text I'd like to have would be (without quotations of course: "We will enshroud the world in Shadow"
I'd like to use this font.

your budget: I'm hoping to pay 25k-30k, but it's entirely your decision as the artist what I should pay. Of course I'll need to secure a bit more treasure in order to pay you, but I can pay whatever I have and pay the rest once I do.
@seepratintti

what kind of banner you are ordering: Static. I would like a signature that would lead to my lair. :3 My babies are wanting company.

picture/s: This one please.

atmosphere: Dark, shadowy, whimsical

color/s: Purples, violets, and teals

text/s: The text I'd like to have would be (without quotations of course: "We will enshroud the world in Shadow"
I'd like to use this font.

your budget: I'm hoping to pay 25k-30k, but it's entirely your decision as the artist what I should pay. Of course I'll need to secure a bit more treasure in order to pay you, but I can pay whatever I have and pay the rest once I do.
Need help with art? That one dragon you just can't work out the details on? Are the genes too complex? Are primal eyes too tough to figure out? How do you even draw fur? I can help you out.

Parno can lead you to some tutorials! ->
Shops for adopts and commissions being reworked. Check back later.
DTb5WXV.png
@Tsukoyami
I'll reserve a slot for you and get back to you via PM when I have some previews to show. We can discuss the price then. 8) Might take a couple of days since I try to make everything in order. I think this will go to 20-25kT so I'd suggest putting at least that aside but I'll give you the exact price later.
@Tsukoyami
I'll reserve a slot for you and get back to you via PM when I have some previews to show. We can discuss the price then. 8) Might take a couple of days since I try to make everything in order. I think this will go to 20-25kT so I'd suggest putting at least that aside but I'll give you the exact price later.
fr-lucanim-ak.png
1 2 3 4 5