Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | â™” BitterOwl Art Shop â™” OPEN!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][img]http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w662/nightmareacademyshop/Misc%20uploads/boashop.png[/img] Hello everybody! My name is Owls and I draw stuff. I specifically want to draw stuff in exchange for dragondollars and genes and maybe dragons. [center][size=5][b]â™” [size=6]S[/size]PECIAL â™”[/b][/size] I'm offering ONE SLOT for a bust sketch at 200kT or 900g. [img]http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo247/sirowlbear/flightrising/Pistachiobustsketchc.png[/img] I'm also still offering Chibi Gijinka Headshot bribe slots. [img]http://i1335.photobucket.com/albums/w662/nightmareacademyshop/Misc%20uploads/PistachioHeadshot.png[/img] Slots are chosen depending on a combination of whether I like someone's character, want their bribe, or I am just bored and want to draw :> Ping me with your form, and I'll ping you back if I accept your offer. [center][size=5][b]â™” [size=4]F[/size]ORM â™”[/b][/size] [quote]Your Dragon/OC: Their personality: Any other preferences: Bribe:[/quote][/center] Just note that if you don't give me any specifics as to how you want your character to look as a gijinka, I will translate the design however I think it works! If you have specific hair or appearance in mind, PLEASE tell me! I [b]will not edit or refund[/b] if you don't like how I translate your character if you don't provide me with details!
boashop.png

Hello everybody! My name is Owls and I draw stuff. I specifically want to draw stuff in exchange for dragondollars and genes and maybe dragons.
â™” SPECIAL â™”

I'm offering ONE SLOT for a bust sketch at 200kT or 900g.

Pistachiobustsketchc.png

I'm also still offering Chibi Gijinka Headshot bribe slots.

PistachioHeadshot.png

Slots are chosen depending on a combination of whether I like someone's character, want their bribe, or I am just bored and want to draw :>

Ping me with your form, and I'll ping you back if I accept your offer.

â™” FORM â™”
Quote:
Your Dragon/OC:
Their personality:
Any other preferences:
Bribe:

Just note that if you don't give me any specifics as to how you want your character to look as a gijinka, I will translate the design however I think it works! If you have specific hair or appearance in mind, PLEASE tell me! I will not edit or refund if you don't like how I translate your character if you don't provide me with details!
tn0RSo5.png
HdmxfuE.png
mtHAEL4.png
Pgv53XB.png
ZbbUWnK.png
dfgfg2.png clove is currently:
→ working on a collab hatchery
→ working on an art shop
→ going insane over breeding projects
→ selling jackalope adopts
dfgfg2.png bunbun_6_sigsize.png
â™” PAYMENT â™”

I really prefer to take payment in advance, since I try to finish commissions as soon as I fill them. Please send payment after I ping you to let you know I'm taking your order. If this is a problem, let me know!

â™” TREASURE AND GEMS â™”
I prefer genes right now, but I'll probably take any offers over 60kt or 200 gems per headshot. I will DEFINITELY take offers over 150kt or 300 gems.

ALSO: use this as a means to judge how many headshots I will do for a scroll or dragon.

â™” GENES AND SCROLLS â™”
I am looking for:
- Crackle
- Gembond
- Tiger
- Eyespots
- Stripes
- Spiral Breed
- Skydancer Breed

â™” DRAGON WISHLIST â™”
Note: I will be SUPER PICKY, since my lair is stuffed to capacity with hungry mouths.

General Wishlist
(I will probably only take TG dragons, unless they are REALLY something special.)
Quote:
Pastel Irishim
Gold/Goldenrod Terts

Specific Wishlist
(I REALLY WANT THESE!)
Quote:
Any Common through Rare breed:
Obsidian/Obsidian/Gold | TG only plz, crackle or gembond
Maize/Seafoam/Goldenrod | Irishimgem
White/Seafoam/Gold | Irishimgem
Triple Maize | Irishimgem
Maize through Silver/Pastel/Goldenrod | Irishimgem
Maize through Silver/Pastel/Gold | Irishimgem

Spiral:
White/Pastel/Gold | Iri/Shim/Gem OR Crackle

Skydancer:
White/Maize/Rose | Irishimgem
Triple Azure | Irishimgem
Triple Seafoam | Irishimgem

Ridgeback:
Triple Stone Ridgeback | Tiger/Eyespots/Gems preferred | Female
Obsidian/Gold/Gold | Irishimgem | Female
â™” PAYMENT â™”

I really prefer to take payment in advance, since I try to finish commissions as soon as I fill them. Please send payment after I ping you to let you know I'm taking your order. If this is a problem, let me know!

â™” TREASURE AND GEMS â™”
I prefer genes right now, but I'll probably take any offers over 60kt or 200 gems per headshot. I will DEFINITELY take offers over 150kt or 300 gems.

ALSO: use this as a means to judge how many headshots I will do for a scroll or dragon.

â™” GENES AND SCROLLS â™”
I am looking for:
- Crackle
- Gembond
- Tiger
- Eyespots
- Stripes
- Spiral Breed
- Skydancer Breed

â™” DRAGON WISHLIST â™”
Note: I will be SUPER PICKY, since my lair is stuffed to capacity with hungry mouths.

General Wishlist
(I will probably only take TG dragons, unless they are REALLY something special.)
Quote:
Pastel Irishim
Gold/Goldenrod Terts

Specific Wishlist
(I REALLY WANT THESE!)
Quote:
Any Common through Rare breed:
Obsidian/Obsidian/Gold | TG only plz, crackle or gembond
Maize/Seafoam/Goldenrod | Irishimgem
White/Seafoam/Gold | Irishimgem
Triple Maize | Irishimgem
Maize through Silver/Pastel/Goldenrod | Irishimgem
Maize through Silver/Pastel/Gold | Irishimgem

Spiral:
White/Pastel/Gold | Iri/Shim/Gem OR Crackle

Skydancer:
White/Maize/Rose | Irishimgem
Triple Azure | Irishimgem
Triple Seafoam | Irishimgem

Ridgeback:
Triple Stone Ridgeback | Tiger/Eyespots/Gems preferred | Female
Obsidian/Gold/Gold | Irishimgem | Female
tn0RSo5.png
HdmxfuE.png
mtHAEL4.png
Pgv53XB.png
ZbbUWnK.png
→ working on an art shop
â™” SLOTS â™”

You will be added to the to-do list after you send your Payment/Crossroads.

1. swine

â™” PICKUP â™”
Pick up your art here. I will ping you when it is completed.

@swine | X
@BeingOfNature | X
@AMSherwood | X
@Maye | X X
@Teal | X X X
@HouseStark | X
â™” SLOTS â™”

You will be added to the to-do list after you send your Payment/Crossroads.

1. swine

â™” PICKUP â™”
Pick up your art here. I will ping you when it is completed.

@swine | X
@BeingOfNature | X
@AMSherwood | X
@Maye | X X
@Teal | X X X
@HouseStark | X
tn0RSo5.png
HdmxfuE.png
mtHAEL4.png
Pgv53XB.png
ZbbUWnK.png
→ working on an art shop
â™” Open! â™”
â™” Open! â™”
tn0RSo5.png
HdmxfuE.png
mtHAEL4.png
Pgv53XB.png
ZbbUWnK.png
→ working on an art shop
Bump~
Bump~
tn0RSo5.png
HdmxfuE.png
mtHAEL4.png
Pgv53XB.png
ZbbUWnK.png
→ working on an art shop
@Teal hooooly crap, your lair is DELICIOUSLY TEAL. I am really partial to irishims, but not necessarily triples if the colors are analogous (like teal/aqua/teal). also, your xxy irishim/gold Imp is legit one of the prettiest dragons I've ever seen on this site @u@;;

breedwise, I'm pretty partial to spirals, skydancers and maybe coatls, but I know they're still pretty expensive. Imps also rock teal really nicely.

sorry for being so indecisive! I'm still trying to figure out exactly what kinds of dragons I like and want to breed. (that's kind of half of why I wanted a bribe shop--in hopes people would post pretty dragons and I'd be able to go "ooh THAT ONE" at them, ahaha.)
@Teal hooooly crap, your lair is DELICIOUSLY TEAL. I am really partial to irishims, but not necessarily triples if the colors are analogous (like teal/aqua/teal). also, your xxy irishim/gold Imp is legit one of the prettiest dragons I've ever seen on this site @u@;;

breedwise, I'm pretty partial to spirals, skydancers and maybe coatls, but I know they're still pretty expensive. Imps also rock teal really nicely.

sorry for being so indecisive! I'm still trying to figure out exactly what kinds of dragons I like and want to breed. (that's kind of half of why I wanted a bribe shop--in hopes people would post pretty dragons and I'd be able to go "ooh THAT ONE" at them, ahaha.)
tn0RSo5.png
HdmxfuE.png
mtHAEL4.png
Pgv53XB.png
ZbbUWnK.png
→ working on an art shop
@bitterowl Your Dragon/OC: Spirit- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1846103] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/18462/1846103_350.png[/img] [/url] Their personality: He's a tarot reader, so he's very whimsical. He's almost always zoned out, and can always be found staring out to the sea, a pebble in his hand and usually a hermit crab or two in his hair. Bribe: Oh gosh XD I have this XXY Imp: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3116409] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31165/3116409_350.png[/img] [/url]
@bitterowl

Your Dragon/OC: Spirit-
1846103_350.png

Their personality: He's a tarot reader, so he's very whimsical. He's almost always zoned out, and can always be found staring out to the sea, a pebble in his hand and usually a hermit crab or two in his hair.

Bribe:

Oh gosh XD I have this XXY Imp:

3116409_350.png
C5V5o0z.png
@AMSherwood oh wow what a lovely Imp! I am definitely interested! Spirit is really gorgeous too, and I would be happy to draw him.
@AMSherwood oh wow what a lovely Imp! I am definitely interested! Spirit is really gorgeous too, and I would be happy to draw him.
tn0RSo5.png
HdmxfuE.png
mtHAEL4.png
Pgv53XB.png
ZbbUWnK.png
→ working on an art shop
Ohhh!! Your art is absolutely precious aaaa ; u ; Unfortunately I don't really have anything good to offer, but I wish you the best of luck hun!!
Ohhh!! Your art is absolutely precious aaaa ; u ; Unfortunately I don't really have anything good to offer, but I wish you the best of luck hun!!
@Teal

the triple irishim skydancer is exactly something I would pine after at the AH, so I will happily take one once they hatch! in return, I will draw all of your Wildclaws for you since they're super cute and you have good references for gijinkas already :>

how does that sound?

@izanagi

aww, thanks! that's super sweet of you ;u;
@Teal

the triple irishim skydancer is exactly something I would pine after at the AH, so I will happily take one once they hatch! in return, I will draw all of your Wildclaws for you since they're super cute and you have good references for gijinkas already :>

how does that sound?

@izanagi

aww, thanks! that's super sweet of you ;u;
tn0RSo5.png
HdmxfuE.png
mtHAEL4.png
Pgv53XB.png
ZbbUWnK.png
→ working on an art shop