Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Neodynum's Shop (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@neodynum
I'll pay after you're done, if you're alright with it ^_^
@neodynum
I'll pay after you're done, if you're alright with it ^_^
Cleaning~
@Soulwing That's fine, I'll ping you here when the portrait is finished
@Soulwing That's fine, I'll ping you here when the portrait is finished
@neodynum
@neodynum
Cleaning~
@neodynum If you've still an open slot, lemme grab it! A painty bust of my OC would be lovely. Here's a fancy reference sheet because why not. (*******.com/blythereference)
@neodynum If you've still an open slot, lemme grab it! A painty bust of my OC would be lovely. Here's a fancy reference sheet because why not. (*******.com/blythereference)
@Selfishly Yep, I can do that! Nice reference, too. In total that'd be 100kt. Tell me if you have any preferences for the outfit
@Selfishly Yep, I can do that! Nice reference, too. In total that'd be 100kt. Tell me if you have any preferences for the outfit
@neodynum
I'd love to snag another piece from you if I could. ^^; (I'm going to be a notorious return customer, I can tell right now.) Could you put me down for a fullbody non-FR dragon slot? I have references, but I want to doodle up a quick full-ref page for you to have an easier time of it. Should have it to you some time today!
@neodynum
I'd love to snag another piece from you if I could. ^^; (I'm going to be a notorious return customer, I can tell right now.) Could you put me down for a fullbody non-FR dragon slot? I have references, but I want to doodle up a quick full-ref page for you to have an easier time of it. Should have it to you some time today!
@Sitka No problem, take your time. I'll add you to the list!
(and I have no problem with return customers, lmao)
@Sitka No problem, take your time. I'll add you to the list!
(and I have no problem with return customers, lmao)
@neodynum
Sweet, thanks! I'll be back with the ref page in a bit!
@neodynum
Sweet, thanks! I'll be back with the ref page in a bit!
@Neodynum I'm going to be a regular return as well :3 Could I snag a dragon fullbody slot please? c:
@Neodynum I'm going to be a regular return as well :3 Could I snag a dragon fullbody slot please? c:
@Jazz Sure, what dragon do you want drawn?
@Jazz Sure, what dragon do you want drawn?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12