Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 259 260 261 262 263 ... 411 412
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital. [b]More specific type:[/b] Signature [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm look for someone to draw [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=96099&tab=dragon&did=29395387]this dragon[/url] laying down as my signature! It doesn't have to be incredibly detailed, but I'd like it to be full color and include his armor, sword, and solar blades. I also think I'd like it shaded! No background or anything needed either, just the dragon. [b]Payment:[/b] I'm not sure how to price art and I don't want to underpay, but I've seen decent sigs go for around 1k gems/1mil T/$10 so around that? I'm open to paying more, we'll just use that as a starting price. I'm also willing to pay any payment type, be it gems, treasure, or USD. [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragons, Signature, Digital, Color, USD, Gems, Pearlcatcher, Shading [b]References:[/b] Ideally I'd like roughly the level of shading and detail that these signatures feature! (Artist: @/Drown) [img]https://imgur.com/rw7G36k.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d95acac5c4f54edb7b6e6857140342ee/tumblr_pm2iklaWjV1r6c1vzo1_500.png[/img] I'd also be open to less detail, similar to my own current signature! (Artist: @/Lyouie) [img]https://i.imgur.com/WC0OHAn.png[/img] Please PM me if you're interested!
Broad type of art you want:
Digital.

More specific type:
Signature

Specifications:
I'm look for someone to draw this dragon laying down as my signature! It doesn't have to be incredibly detailed, but I'd like it to be full color and include his armor, sword, and solar blades. I also think I'd like it shaded! No background or anything needed either, just the dragon.

Payment:
I'm not sure how to price art and I don't want to underpay, but I've seen decent sigs go for around 1k gems/1mil T/$10 so around that? I'm open to paying more, we'll just use that as a starting price. I'm also willing to pay any payment type, be it gems, treasure, or USD.

Keywords:
Dragons, Signature, Digital, Color, USD, Gems, Pearlcatcher, Shading

References:
Ideally I'd like roughly the level of shading and detail that these signatures feature!

(Artist: @/Drown)
rw7G36k.png
tumblr_pm2iklaWjV1r6c1vzo1_500.png

I'd also be open to less detail, similar to my own current signature! (Artist: @/Lyouie)
WC0OHAn.png

Please PM me if you're interested!
td9UiZS.png
I'm entirely open to various styles!

More specific type:
I need a full set of things for my hatchery-- banners, signatures, dividers, pairing cards. If you can do some small moving graphics, that's a bonus!

Specifications:
I honestly don't have a huge idea of what I'd like this be quite yet. Everything is pretty open at the moment, but the name I've settled on is "Iridescent Skies", and I'm really fond of pinks and various other pastels (just take a look at my dragons), if that helps! I want it to be fun and vibrant and eye-catching!

Payment:
I'm pretty open budget-wise, though I'll be sticking to gems or USD.

Keywords:
hatchery graphics, graphics, signature, banner, breeding cards

Optional:
I'm not a control-freak, if I like what you've done in the past, I'm more than likely to let you have quite a bit of free-reign, with guidance as needed!
I'm entirely open to various styles!

More specific type:
I need a full set of things for my hatchery-- banners, signatures, dividers, pairing cards. If you can do some small moving graphics, that's a bonus!

Specifications:
I honestly don't have a huge idea of what I'd like this be quite yet. Everything is pretty open at the moment, but the name I've settled on is "Iridescent Skies", and I'm really fond of pinks and various other pastels (just take a look at my dragons), if that helps! I want it to be fun and vibrant and eye-catching!

Payment:
I'm pretty open budget-wise, though I'll be sticking to gems or USD.

Keywords:
hatchery graphics, graphics, signature, banner, breeding cards

Optional:
I'm not a control-freak, if I like what you've done in the past, I'm more than likely to let you have quite a bit of free-reign, with guidance as needed!
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Anthro, Chibi, Sketch [b]Specifications:[/b] I am looking for art of my most recently redesigned characters, Shadow and Scourge. I am willing to look at most styles, including chibi. However, I do not want human forms for them. [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/12675400_XUdbmrre5EAU1ck.png[/img] [u]Shadow[/u]: His nose and ears are very important features and I can provide more info and refs over PM if you want to draw him. He is always very depressed looking and so rough sketches and gloomy palettes would be amazing! His accessories are not optional. [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/12674046_jocnehzTzc5f6E8.png[/img] [u]Scourge[/u]: More refs can be provided. His glasses are not optional. He is covered in scars and is very self-centered. A pic of him wearing a crown and looking sassy would be great! Radioactive color palettes work great with him, as do faded ones. [b]Payment:[/b] I am willing to look at art priced up to 300kt/g. I cannot commission with usd. I also do art trades [b]Keywords:[/b] Chibi, Sketches, Anthro, Furry, Digital, OC [b][u]PM me with offers and please make sure to make the PM subject "Art offer"[/u][/b]
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro, Chibi, Sketch

Specifications:
I am looking for art of my most recently redesigned characters, Shadow and Scourge. I am willing to look at most styles, including chibi. However, I do not want human forms for them.
12675400_XUdbmrre5EAU1ck.png
Shadow: His nose and ears are very important features and I can provide more info and refs over PM if you want to draw him. He is always very depressed looking and so rough sketches and gloomy palettes would be amazing! His accessories are not optional.
12674046_jocnehzTzc5f6E8.png
Scourge: More refs can be provided. His glasses are not optional. He is covered in scars and is very self-centered. A pic of him wearing a crown and looking sassy would be great! Radioactive color palettes work great with him, as do faded ones.
Payment:
I am willing to look at art priced up to 300kt/g. I cannot commission with usd. I also do art trades

Keywords:
Chibi, Sketches, Anthro, Furry, Digital, OC

PM me with offers and please make sure to make the PM subject "Art offer"
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
Digital

More specific type:
Quad

Specifications:
I'm looking for couple art of my dragon, Nocturne
and my gf's dragon, Astara

Payment:
RLC or art trades! I'd offer gems/Treasure but i have none LOL

Keywords:
couple, dragon, digital, art trade, art-trade, rlc, black & purple?

Optional:
Astara doesn't have much lore as I JUST designed her, but a brief summary of Nocturne's lore can be found here

here is also my portfolio if you're interested in an art trade~ the two references for the dragons are also by me!

update 2019 / 3 / 16th: I'm still looking for artists! <3
Digital

More specific type:
Quad

Specifications:
I'm looking for couple art of my dragon, Nocturne
and my gf's dragon, Astara

Payment:
RLC or art trades! I'd offer gems/Treasure but i have none LOL

Keywords:
couple, dragon, digital, art trade, art-trade, rlc, black & purple?

Optional:
Astara doesn't have much lore as I JUST designed her, but a brief summary of Nocturne's lore can be found here

here is also my portfolio if you're interested in an art trade~ the two references for the dragons are also by me!

update 2019 / 3 / 16th: I'm still looking for artists! <3
gvt1Uid.png
OPLUnaB.png

YHZvmvL.png

RQDMtX5.png
pG4u1G7.png
R7Z3Ius.png
Digital

More specific type:
Designing and coding a cute clan info section and forum signature

Specifications:
I'm looking for someone to design and code a cute clan info section for me with a matching signature, displaying my info that's currently on my front page (like fr+9, wishlist, etc). I'm looking for a cute style, gifs and text and such, in faded colors. I do like things being symmetrical and aesthetically matching.
Please do inbox me with layout examples and ideas you have and we'll take it from there!

Payment:
I'm willing to pay in gems, treasure or mixed. I have about 1500g and 2mil treasure lying around, so just give me your quote before we start!

Keywords:
Signature, design, cute, pastel, gold, rose gold, coding, gif, clan info, aesthetic

Optional:
Rose gold with some golden trimming is a color preference
Digital

More specific type:
Designing and coding a cute clan info section and forum signature

Specifications:
I'm looking for someone to design and code a cute clan info section for me with a matching signature, displaying my info that's currently on my front page (like fr+9, wishlist, etc). I'm looking for a cute style, gifs and text and such, in faded colors. I do like things being symmetrical and aesthetically matching.
Please do inbox me with layout examples and ideas you have and we'll take it from there!

Payment:
I'm willing to pay in gems, treasure or mixed. I have about 1500g and 2mil treasure lying around, so just give me your quote before we start!

Keywords:
Signature, design, cute, pastel, gold, rose gold, coding, gif, clan info, aesthetic

Optional:
Rose gold with some golden trimming is a color preference
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Pixel fullbody, animated sprite [b]Specifications:[/b] You know how Pokemon have battle sprite animations? I would love to get a simple loop animation sprite/pixel for my [url=https://toyhou.se/729944.frostbite#11321283]Umbreon OC[/url] ;u; Don't come at me with "I can recolor official sprites" get outta here with that lol [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure, gems, items, fest currency, food, art trade [b]Keywords:[/b] Digital, chibi,sprite, pixel, Pokemon, Umbreon, feral, animation, animated [b]Optional:[/b] Looking for a simple loop animation roughly this size! (Sprites from Pokemon BW games) [img]https://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/448.gif[/img][img]https://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/133.gif[/img][img]https://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/059.gif[/img]
Digital

More specific type:
Pixel fullbody, animated sprite

Specifications:
You know how Pokemon have battle sprite animations? I would love to get a simple loop animation sprite/pixel for my Umbreon OC ;u; Don't come at me with "I can recolor official sprites" get outta here with that lol

Payment:
Treasure, gems, items, fest currency, food, art trade

Keywords:
Digital, chibi,sprite, pixel, Pokemon, Umbreon, feral, animation, animated

Optional:
Looking for a simple loop animation roughly this size! (Sprites from Pokemon BW games)
448.gif133.gif059.gif
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Digital, Quality Tradition (Scanned, High Quality Camera)

More specific type:
Human

Specifications:
Art of my boy, Chrissie. More details can be discussed through pm :>

Payment:
Treasure, Items, Dragons, Leveling Services

Keywords:
Human, Digital, Treasure, Shading (..?)

Optional:
Happy to clarify anything that is unclear !!
Digital, Quality Tradition (Scanned, High Quality Camera)

More specific type:
Human

Specifications:
Art of my boy, Chrissie. More details can be discussed through pm :>

Payment:
Treasure, Items, Dragons, Leveling Services

Keywords:
Human, Digital, Treasure, Shading (..?)

Optional:
Happy to clarify anything that is unclear !!
SDMKiMj.gif4VgiHmJ.gifSDMKiMj.gif
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro/Quad

Specifications:
I'm looking for help designing a new fursona/want a reference sheet. I have some details planned, but I dont actually know how to put it all together. Details I have so far will be listed below.

Payment:
Would prefer to pay via PayPal or eTransfer, but I can also scrounge up the treasure if that's preferred. I do have a price limit, but I base it on how much I like the art of the person, so we can discuss it over PM.

Keywords:
Anthro, fursona, refsheet, reference, design

Optional:
The details I have so far:
-Tiger
-Hourglass, very curvy (overweight) anthro form
-Want both anthro and feral forms
-Wings and some form of antlers
-Typical tiger colors OR very lisa frank, unsure

Artist found!
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro/Quad

Specifications:
I'm looking for help designing a new fursona/want a reference sheet. I have some details planned, but I dont actually know how to put it all together. Details I have so far will be listed below.

Payment:
Would prefer to pay via PayPal or eTransfer, but I can also scrounge up the treasure if that's preferred. I do have a price limit, but I base it on how much I like the art of the person, so we can discuss it over PM.

Keywords:
Anthro, fursona, refsheet, reference, design

Optional:
The details I have so far:
-Tiger
-Hourglass, very curvy (overweight) anthro form
-Want both anthro and feral forms
-Wings and some form of antlers
-Typical tiger colors OR very lisa frank, unsure

Artist found!
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
Digital

More specific type:
Hatchery pieces - banner(s), signature, bump etc

Specifications:
Prose Hatchery is made up of a variety of dragons that I think will make nice babies. There is no underlying theme beyond that, so I don’t have a lot of specifics in mind for banners etc. I would like to emphasise the “Prose”, perhaps a library theme or old scrolls.

Payment:
Despite the age of my account, I haven’t been playing for long. I’m willing to negotiate prices, but I’m looking for something on the cheaper to middle range in price, or someone who is willing to let me collect the funds while they work. I cannot buy gems, so payment will need to be in Treasure or Items, or a combination thereof.

Keywords:
Hatchery, Dragons, Digital, Prose

Optional:
nothing at the moment.
Digital

More specific type:
Hatchery pieces - banner(s), signature, bump etc

Specifications:
Prose Hatchery is made up of a variety of dragons that I think will make nice babies. There is no underlying theme beyond that, so I don’t have a lot of specifics in mind for banners etc. I would like to emphasise the “Prose”, perhaps a library theme or old scrolls.

Payment:
Despite the age of my account, I haven’t been playing for long. I’m willing to negotiate prices, but I’m looking for something on the cheaper to middle range in price, or someone who is willing to let me collect the funds while they work. I cannot buy gems, so payment will need to be in Treasure or Items, or a combination thereof.

Keywords:
Hatchery, Dragons, Digital, Prose

Optional:
nothing at the moment.
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
Digital

More specific type:]
signature badge, small. To take the place of my current ice badge

Specifications:
This is to link to my Level 25 auctions, so I want something like "Level 25's sold here!" Bright colours, I want it to be eye catching. A little animation would be good, but I'm open to ideas.

Payment:
I can pay in gems, treasure, or items.

Keywords:
Signature, banner, auction, small

Optional:
I need to be able to include a link and change it myself, for future auctions. Basically, I want people to be able to click it and end up at my auctions.

Digital

More specific type:]
signature badge, small. To take the place of my current ice badge

Specifications:
This is to link to my Level 25 auctions, so I want something like "Level 25's sold here!" Bright colours, I want it to be eye catching. A little animation would be good, but I'm open to ideas.

Payment:
I can pay in gems, treasure, or items.

Keywords:
Signature, banner, auction, small

Optional:
I need to be able to include a link and change it myself, for future auctions. Basically, I want people to be able to click it and end up at my auctions.

QiRqFyd.gif
1 2 ... 259 260 261 262 263 ... 411 412