Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
[quote name="SilverDeath" date=2016-08-24 03:34:02] [b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital (scanned traditional might be considered but less likely) [b]More specific type:[/b] Colored fullbody of [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=46777&tab=dragon&did=19644187][u]this guy[/url]. [b]Specifications:[/b] Fully colored (shading depends on your prices) fullbody. However I'd like for him to be holding a scythe as if he's ready to strike the person looking at the screen (forward facing, basically) with a huge smirk. I do not like realistic art styles, sorry! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19644187] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/196442/19644187_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment:[/b] Can pay in treasure, gems, or mixed fest currency. [b]Keywords:[/b] Fullbody, dragon, color, treasure, gems, mixed festival currency, digital, scanned traditional, Wildclaw, apparel [b]Optional:[/b] A style similar to LanternFruit (3rd pic in his bio) or Allocan (2nd to last pic in his bio) is heavily preferred! [/quote] Still looking c:
SilverDeath wrote on 2016-08-24:
Broad type of art you want:
Digital (scanned traditional might be considered but less likely)

More specific type:
Colored fullbody of this guy.

Specifications:
Fully colored (shading depends on your prices) fullbody. However I'd like for him to be holding a scythe as if he's ready to strike the person looking at the screen (forward facing, basically) with a huge smirk. I do not like realistic art styles, sorry!

19644187_350.png

Payment:
Can pay in treasure, gems, or mixed fest currency.

Keywords:
Fullbody, dragon, color, treasure, gems, mixed festival currency, digital, scanned traditional, Wildclaw, apparel

Optional:
A style similar to LanternFruit (3rd pic in his bio) or Allocan (2nd to last pic in his bio) is heavily preferred!

Still looking c:
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital, no tiny pixels or sketches [b]More specific type:[/b] Dragons drawn as cats [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm looking for busts of the following two dragons drawn as cats, illogical color scheme and all! Just without their apparel. Been feeling a bit nostalgic for my old Warrior Cat days haha. Ivytangle: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23113051] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/231131/23113051_350.png[/img] [/url] Petalmoon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5236704] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/52368/5236704_350.png[/img] [/url] I plan on these two becoming mates, so I'd really like for both of them to have art done by the same artist! Preferably fullbody/busts, and I would like them to have separate pieces. Will NOT look at sketches or tiny-pixel-icon-style drawings-pretty much any other type of pixel is fine though. Also will not look at traditional art-just not the type I want for them, sorry! One exception: see below in the "Optional" category. [b]Payment:[/b] Preferably less than 100kt/piece. Will probably average at 50kt per. Willing to pay partially in gems and Sylvan apparel (maybe fest skins/accents too). [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragons, Cats, busts, fullbody, digital [b]Optional:[/b] Willing to pay extra for works that add oval frames like this AND will ONLY look at traditional work that has this style: [img]http://enterprise.supacache.com/images/working2/s552887/2.png[/img] Also, please note that Ivytangle's crackles are supposed to glow faintly. Soft colors please! Thank you~!
Digital, no tiny pixels or sketches

More specific type:
Dragons drawn as cats

Specifications:
I'm looking for busts of the following two dragons drawn as cats, illogical color scheme and all! Just without their apparel. Been feeling a bit nostalgic for my old Warrior Cat days haha.

Ivytangle:

23113051_350.png

Petalmoon:

5236704_350.png

I plan on these two becoming mates, so I'd really like for both of them to have art done by the same artist! Preferably fullbody/busts, and I would like them to have separate pieces. Will NOT look at sketches or tiny-pixel-icon-style drawings-pretty much any other type of pixel is fine though. Also will not look at traditional art-just not the type I want for them, sorry! One exception: see below in the "Optional" category.

Payment:
Preferably less than 100kt/piece. Will probably average at 50kt per. Willing to pay partially in gems and Sylvan apparel (maybe fest skins/accents too).

Keywords:
Dragons, Cats, busts, fullbody, digital

Optional:
Willing to pay extra for works that add oval frames like this AND will ONLY look at traditional work that has this style:
2.png

Also, please note that Ivytangle's crackles are supposed to glow faintly. Soft colors please!

Thank you~!
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png

Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka/human art.

Specifications:
I'm looking for someone to draw fanart of a show for me

Payment:
I have 40 magical shards and 40kt treasure to use as payment.

Keywords:
fanart, human

Optional:
Add in a picture(s) of art that you've found in a style similar to what you're looking for, or references as you would call them.
Is there anything else a potential artist should know, perhaps you really love pastels?
Put in the nitty gritty details that you want artists to know.

Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka/human art.

Specifications:
I'm looking for someone to draw fanart of a show for me

Payment:
I have 40 magical shards and 40kt treasure to use as payment.

Keywords:
fanart, human

Optional:
Add in a picture(s) of art that you've found in a style similar to what you're looking for, or references as you would call them.
Is there anything else a potential artist should know, perhaps you really love pastels?
Put in the nitty gritty details that you want artists to know.
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
Digital

More specific type:
Pixel

Specifications:
This is an ODD request but I'd like a pixel drawing of a pineapple that's fairly detailed if possible. Size can vary depending on what you're comfortable doing.

If you don't do pixel art but still wanna draw a pineapple for some reason, you're welcome to message me as well!

Payment:
400k treasure, about 430 gems

Keywords:
Food, pixel, pineaaple

Got someone, thanks!
Digital

More specific type:
Pixel

Specifications:
This is an ODD request but I'd like a pixel drawing of a pineapple that's fairly detailed if possible. Size can vary depending on what you're comfortable doing.

If you don't do pixel art but still wanna draw a pineapple for some reason, you're welcome to message me as well!

Payment:
400k treasure, about 430 gems

Keywords:
Food, pixel, pineaaple

Got someone, thanks!
dBOwGs4.png
Digital

More specific type:
Animated badges

Specifications:
Im looking to get a total of four badges made up there all cauldrons with the color ranges being Copper , silver , gold and crystal as for the animation side of it with the first three i would like a light sheen to go from the top of one corner to the bottom of the other and with the final crystal cauldron i would like the effect you see on dragons with the crystal dragons where it has a prismatic effect

Payment:
now considering the level of work need im very happy to pay what the artist ask for but please keep in mind it will be only treasure or gems no irl money

Keywords:
Digital , animation , badge , badges

Optional:
im just going to give you a heads up now i work 12 hour shifts so if i dont get back to you right away please dont be dishearten i most likely just haven't seen it yet

and if you seeing this a worrying i might not like your style dont hesitate to message me the worst i can say is it not what im looking for i dont bite :D
Digital

More specific type:
Animated badges

Specifications:
Im looking to get a total of four badges made up there all cauldrons with the color ranges being Copper , silver , gold and crystal as for the animation side of it with the first three i would like a light sheen to go from the top of one corner to the bottom of the other and with the final crystal cauldron i would like the effect you see on dragons with the crystal dragons where it has a prismatic effect

Payment:
now considering the level of work need im very happy to pay what the artist ask for but please keep in mind it will be only treasure or gems no irl money

Keywords:
Digital , animation , badge , badges

Optional:
im just going to give you a heads up now i work 12 hour shifts so if i dont get back to you right away please dont be dishearten i most likely just haven't seen it yet

and if you seeing this a worrying i might not like your style dont hesitate to message me the worst i can say is it not what im looking for i dont bite :D
Art of entire lair / Art for new Oc

More specific type:
Full bodies or head-shots would be nice in digital art but traditional art is also welcome.

Specifications:
Most of my dragon in lair is in need of art plus im wanting to get some art for a kitty OC of mine!

Payment:
Gems, Treasure, items, eggs

Keywords:
Chibi, Sketches, Dragons, Full-color, etc.

Optional:
Message me with an example of your work and what you want me to commission you about, Dragons, gijinka, Cat OC.
Art of entire lair / Art for new Oc

More specific type:
Full bodies or head-shots would be nice in digital art but traditional art is also welcome.

Specifications:
Most of my dragon in lair is in need of art plus im wanting to get some art for a kitty OC of mine!

Payment:
Gems, Treasure, items, eggs

Keywords:
Chibi, Sketches, Dragons, Full-color, etc.

Optional:
Message me with an example of your work and what you want me to commission you about, Dragons, gijinka, Cat OC.
kittenpartyos_by_qui__vive-dafu3vl.png
Digital or traditional, traditional should be scanned or a very high quality photo

More specific type:
OC artwork

Specifications:
I'm looking for artwork of my OC Zin. I have reference images stored here. I'd especially love a fullbody, chibi, or reference sheet, but I'm willing to, at the very least, consider all styles and types of art.

Payment:
As of now, I have about 550 gems and 60kt. I'm willing to pay all of my treasure, but I'd prefer to stick to under 300 gems (unless the piece is really complex or just phenomenal, in which case I'd be happy to pay more).

I can also pay with writing or art if you're interested. PM me for examples of my work.

Keywords:
OC, Humanoid, Fullbody, Reference Sheet, Chibi, Bust, Digital, Traditional
Digital or traditional, traditional should be scanned or a very high quality photo

More specific type:
OC artwork

Specifications:
I'm looking for artwork of my OC Zin. I have reference images stored here. I'd especially love a fullbody, chibi, or reference sheet, but I'm willing to, at the very least, consider all styles and types of art.

Payment:
As of now, I have about 550 gems and 60kt. I'm willing to pay all of my treasure, but I'd prefer to stick to under 300 gems (unless the piece is really complex or just phenomenal, in which case I'd be happy to pay more).

I can also pay with writing or art if you're interested. PM me for examples of my work.

Keywords:
OC, Humanoid, Fullbody, Reference Sheet, Chibi, Bust, Digital, Traditional
ws5n0tJ.png
[size=2][b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital Art [b]More specific type:[/b] Designed Gijinka / Flat Colour [b]Specifications:[/b] Slightly effeminate, long-haired, extremely long-haired male type; typically drawn as a seer or mage perhaps style? Poised and stuck-up; serious, an air of elegance. Flat-colours or full colours would be nice; waist-up bust. [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure; we can discuss a payment If I decide to purchase. [b]Keywords:[/b] Human / OC / Designed / Male / Mage / Gjinka / Digital [b]Optional:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24717271] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247173/24717271_350.png[/img] [/url] This is the guy I'd love a piece to be designed of!
Broad type of art you want: Digital Art

More specific type:
Designed Gijinka / Flat Colour

Specifications:
Slightly effeminate, long-haired, extremely long-haired male type; typically drawn as a seer or mage perhaps style?
Poised and stuck-up; serious, an air of elegance.
Flat-colours or full colours would be nice; waist-up bust.

Payment:
Treasure; we can discuss a payment If I decide to purchase.

Keywords:
Human / OC / Designed / Male / Mage / Gjinka / Digital
Optional:

24717271_350.png

This is the guy I'd love a piece to be designed of!

"The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”

I want any

More specific type:
Gijinka or Chibi,

Specifications:
Okay so I want my O.C maraina She has sliver hair and her bat ears are sliver as well. Her eyes are brown but cloudy. (She is blind.) She likes to have blues and grays on.

Payment:
I have 57k treasure and if need to I can get more

Keywords:
Chibi human O.C Art

Optional:
Marina_zpsjhjyryjf.png
Her hip thing
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MzAwWDMwMA==/z/90oAAMXQVERSsmqh/$_35.JPG?set_id=2
Type of bat
shb.jpg

I want any

More specific type:
Gijinka or Chibi,

Specifications:
Okay so I want my O.C maraina She has sliver hair and her bat ears are sliver as well. Her eyes are brown but cloudy. (She is blind.) She likes to have blues and grays on.

Payment:
I have 57k treasure and if need to I can get more

Keywords:
Chibi human O.C Art

Optional:
Marina_zpsjhjyryjf.png
Her hip thing
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MzAwWDMwMA==/z/90oAAMXQVERSsmqh/$_35.JPG?set_id=2
Type of bat
shb.jpg

tumblr_inline_nc5kgn3L891scrvs1.gif
Digital is preferred

More specific type:
Realistic or chibi

Specifications:
I'm looking to get two characters made for a friend as a gift: a female humanoid and a male feline (big cat).
These characters do not have references, but I have descriptions prepared. They'll be provided through PM so as to keep what they'll look like a surprise from my friend! However, you'll have a lot of liberties with designs for the human character, and the feline's design is very simple.

Payment:
I'd be able to pay 40,000-60,000 treasure for each? I can also pay with currencies/adoptables/items from other sites, such as ChickenSmoothie pets and Chicken Dollars.

Keywords:
Chibi, Realistic, Human, Feline, Tiger, Big Cat, Female, Male

Optional:
Thanks c:
Digital is preferred

More specific type:
Realistic or chibi

Specifications:
I'm looking to get two characters made for a friend as a gift: a female humanoid and a male feline (big cat).
These characters do not have references, but I have descriptions prepared. They'll be provided through PM so as to keep what they'll look like a surprise from my friend! However, you'll have a lot of liberties with designs for the human character, and the feline's design is very simple.

Payment:
I'd be able to pay 40,000-60,000 treasure for each? I can also pay with currencies/adoptables/items from other sites, such as ChickenSmoothie pets and Chicken Dollars.

Keywords:
Chibi, Realistic, Human, Feline, Tiger, Big Cat, Female, Male

Optional:
Thanks c:
bYt72YT.png
Qpv2mvo.png
1vAtYxM.png
tn0RSo5.png
mtHAEL4.png
nafQSbU.png

eSDVKAM.png
3ixIOHB.png