Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Toridae Familiars
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Glad to be here.
I've been looking around for a good week or two and I'm pretty excited to get started.
Glad to be here.
I've been looking around for a good week or two and I'm pretty excited to get started.
PLAGUEBRINGER_sig.png
[quote name="wolfvid" date="2013-09-03 04:57:48"]What time would this begin for eastern time?[/quote] I'd guess they really meant 8am PDT instead of PST, so through 11am EDT. (Pedantry: unless you're in some part of eastern (does Indiana still do this?) that doesn't do daylight time, then it's 10am. Unless they *really* meant PST even though most of Pacific is on PDT, in which case it's 11am. Of course, if they really meant PST and you're in most of eastern, then it's noon. Who knows? My money would be on 11am.)
wolfvid wrote on 2013-09-03 04:57:48:
What time would this begin for eastern time?

I'd guess they really meant 8am PDT instead of PST, so through 11am EDT.

(Pedantry: unless you're in some part of eastern (does Indiana still do this?) that doesn't do daylight time, then it's 10am. Unless they *really* meant PST even though most of Pacific is on PDT, in which case it's 11am. Of course, if they really meant PST and you're in most of eastern, then it's noon. Who knows? My money would be on 11am.)
I'm posting it here too just in case.

My friend is trying to register, but when she clicks the link in the confirmation email, it leads her to “Last Step” page. When she clicks “submit”, nothing happens (it’s the same page with the code). How to fix it?

Thank you in advance!
I'm posting it here too just in case.

My friend is trying to register, but when she clicks the link in the confirmation email, it leads her to “Last Step” page. When she clicks “submit”, nothing happens (it’s the same page with the code). How to fix it?

Thank you in advance!
I just got in, and tried to search for the answer to my problem, but the search feature is offline. I thought I got 2 progenitors when I started, but I only got to make one, and I can't figure out how to go back and make a second :(
I just got in, and tried to search for the answer to my problem, but the search feature is offline. I thought I got 2 progenitors when I started, but I only got to make one, and I can't figure out how to go back and make a second :(
XD So many new people. I hope they enjoy the website as much as I do! :D
XD So many new people. I hope they enjoy the website as much as I do! :D
~P* 2011
@JudeZero: the second one is randomly generated for you, you only get to pick colors and breed for one.
@JudeZero: the second one is randomly generated for you, you only get to pick colors and breed for one.
wakibo5_zpsa5f18a20.pnghe6r.png
[quote name="Azshyra" date="2013-09-03 09:40:10"]@JudeZero: the second one is randomly generated for you, you only get to pick colors and breed for one.[/quote] Thaaaaank you so much : )
Azshyra wrote on 2013-09-03 09:40:10:

Thaaaaank you so much : )
Yeehaw, my friend wanted to join flight rising for a long time!
Yeehaw, my friend wanted to join flight rising for a long time!
Fly wherever your heart takes you (~u-u)~
@Undel

Bestiary book!? My wish has come true!! @Undel - My other dream book is one about the Flight Rising world, with dragons, the World, items, etc. It would be a huge project but count me in on the Kickstarter :)

Something you could hand down to your granddragons. :)

Kudos to you and all the FR team!
@Undel

Bestiary book!? My wish has come true!! @Undel - My other dream book is one about the Flight Rising world, with dragons, the World, items, etc. It would be a huge project but count me in on the Kickstarter :)

Something you could hand down to your granddragons. :)

Kudos to you and all the FR team!
tolkien_the_imperial_copy_by_jinxflux-d6uubgf.pngwvt.png[/img]
The Venomous Toridae is dangerous to Fae dragons? Oh, well. *pairs up with my new Fae hatchling*
The Venomous Toridae is dangerous to Fae dragons? Oh, well. *pairs up with my new Fae hatchling*
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19