Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 11th Anniversary: Unfathomable Odyssey
whoops
whoops
1896.png
~ They / They
~ Fr +3
~ pfp boy
46444.png
~ Home Page
~ Commissions!
~ FR Holiday Dragons
not sure i feel about the new breed based on the animated art yet (though the character art is always fantastic) but—fwiw—enjoying the pace of this event much more than Dustcarve! it feels like a fun limited event based around a specific date that doesn’t feel too slow or too rushed. i.e. less “hurry up and wait” and more a reasonable, segmented hype-building period. The ability to turn notes in after the phase concludes is thoughtful too.

also, just makes me happy to see a dragon w/they/he/she pronouns. absolutely no discredit to they/shes but i feel like that’s as “adventurous” as most companies are willing to go. it’s rare and kinda affirming to see they/he, he/she, and esp. all three.
not sure i feel about the new breed based on the animated art yet (though the character art is always fantastic) but—fwiw—enjoying the pace of this event much more than Dustcarve! it feels like a fun limited event based around a specific date that doesn’t feel too slow or too rushed. i.e. less “hurry up and wait” and more a reasonable, segmented hype-building period. The ability to turn notes in after the phase concludes is thoughtful too.

also, just makes me happy to see a dragon w/they/he/she pronouns. absolutely no discredit to they/shes but i feel like that’s as “adventurous” as most companies are willing to go. it’s rare and kinda affirming to see they/he, he/she, and esp. all three.
HdmxfuE.png
KYSFCiZ.png
eswSnrS.png
yQ62HIx.png
Need a Light nest?

Always happy to host for food / junk apparel / Baldwin
materials when I have space!
LOR2.png
Help! I see people referencing a pink dragon, and I'm wondering what that's from? There IS a cute little dragon that is making themselves dizzy on my map, but where do we see that they're pink?
Help! I see people referencing a pink dragon, and I'm wondering what that's from? There IS a cute little dragon that is making themselves dizzy on my map, but where do we see that they're pink?
@Evalonne it has been shown to be pink before on prior imagery! the current map image has them all grey(beige?)scaled out but all three of the sprites have been shown with colour!
@Evalonne it has been shown to be pink before on prior imagery! the current map image has them all grey(beige?)scaled out but all three of the sprites have been shown with colour!
18920.png Aether Subspecies: Space Dolls
Project: Robin
Fodder Adopt Shop
93483467.png

father i crave cheese
is that my ore looks Wayfinder , a littel sad than befor ?
is that my ore looks Wayfinder , a littel sad than befor ?
@BlooTheDragon Thank you so much!
@BlooTheDragon Thank you so much!
@Damika seems like merrigan might be a little frustrated or worried that they're not finding as much as they would've hoped
@Damika seems like merrigan might be a little frustrated or worried that they're not finding as much as they would've hoped
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Has anyone seen official FR art of Tetra the Deepseer? She is such an interesting character and has also been present in both Bounty of the Elements and Dustcarve Dig.
Has anyone seen official FR art of Tetra the Deepseer? She is such an interesting character and has also been present in both Bounty of the Elements and Dustcarve Dig.
UYU9v2z.jpg
Awesome!!

Happy bday flight rising!!
Awesome!!

Happy bday flight rising!!
42.jpg
did we get any food in the first dive rewards?

if so, i fear i may have tossed it to me hongy hongry dragones
did we get any food in the first dive rewards?

if so, i fear i may have tossed it to me hongy hongry dragones