Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 11th Anniversary: Unfathomable Odyssey
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 113 114
@QueenQueso Each phase so far has given one of the new unique rewards, plus a few of some preexisting food and material items. This phase has the anchor apparel. The first phase had the familiar.
@QueenQueso Each phase so far has given one of the new unique rewards, plus a few of some preexisting food and material items. This phase has the anchor apparel. The first phase had the familiar.
rainbow-flag-6stripe.png Griff {} she/they
@GrifletRose ah ok, thank you! I thought maybe I'd misunderstood lol
@GrifletRose ah ok, thank you! I thought maybe I'd misunderstood lol
spacespspace 339c11633819d043625be4377a0109aecaddcd47.png INSERT TEXT HERE

3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png
are we see the last phase tommoro ?
Nothing keeps that pink dragon from spinning, not even being reduced to an icon on a map. Spin on, friend. Spin on. It's been a nice event though, I'm eager to see what we find at the end!
Nothing keeps that pink dragon from spinning, not even being reduced to an icon on a map. Spin on, friend. Spin on. It's been a nice event though, I'm eager to see what we find at the end!
[quote name="Sunaseth" date="2024-06-11 09:35:09" ] Nothing keeps that pink dragon from spinning, not even being reduced to an icon on a map. Spin on, friend. Spin on. It's been a nice event though, I'm eager to see what we find at the end! [/quote] You spin me right round baby right round, are they not getting dizzy? haha
Sunaseth wrote on 2024-06-11 09:35:09:

You spin me right round baby right round, are they not getting dizzy? haha
[quote name="Damika" date="2024-06-11 09:34:59" ] are we see the last phase tommoro ? [/quote] We should be, I'm watching the Site Status messages for confirmation.
Damika wrote on 2024-06-11 09:34:59:

We should be, I'm watching the Site Status messages for confirmation.
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
Ooh, Oracle's Heart...that sounds interesting! :D

Ooh, Oracle's Heart...that sounds interesting! :D

MmSftql.png
Yes, the next phase should start tomorrow morning. [quote]Each active phase will run until the sitewide goals for item turn-ins have been completed, at which point the divers will enter a rest phase. If this milestone is reached before 14:00 server time, then the following active phase will kick off the following morning.[/quote]
Yes, the next phase should start tomorrow morning.
Quote:
Each active phase will run until the sitewide goals for item turn-ins have been completed, at which point the divers will enter a rest phase. If this milestone is reached before 14:00 server time, then the following active phase will kick off the following morning.
rainbow-flag-6stripe.png Griff {} she/they
[quote name="SpaceBunnyx" date="2024-06-11 09:46:57" ] You spin me right round baby right round, are they not getting dizzy? haha [/quote] Gonna be calling that pink dragon Dizzy now, hah.
SpaceBunnyx wrote on 2024-06-11 09:46:57:
You spin me right round baby right round, are they not getting dizzy? haha

Gonna be calling that pink dragon Dizzy now, hah.
Soon!! We are almost there! [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
Soon!! We are almost there!
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 113 114