Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 11th Anniversary: Unfathomable Odyssey
@GrifletRose ah ok, thank you! I thought maybe I'd misunderstood lol
@GrifletRose ah ok, thank you! I thought maybe I'd misunderstood lol
spacespspace 339c11633819d043625be4377a0109aecaddcd47.png INSERT TEXT HERE

3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png
are we see the last phase tommoro ?
Nothing keeps that pink dragon from spinning, not even being reduced to an icon on a map. Spin on, friend. Spin on. It's been a nice event though, I'm eager to see what we find at the end!
Nothing keeps that pink dragon from spinning, not even being reduced to an icon on a map. Spin on, friend. Spin on. It's been a nice event though, I'm eager to see what we find at the end!
[quote name="Sunaseth" date="2024-06-11 09:35:09" ] Nothing keeps that pink dragon from spinning, not even being reduced to an icon on a map. Spin on, friend. Spin on. It's been a nice event though, I'm eager to see what we find at the end! [/quote] You spin me right round baby right round, are they not getting dizzy? haha
Sunaseth wrote on 2024-06-11 09:35:09:

You spin me right round baby right round, are they not getting dizzy? haha
[quote name="Damika" date="2024-06-11 09:34:59" ] are we see the last phase tommoro ? [/quote] We should be, I'm watching the Site Status messages for confirmation.
Damika wrote on 2024-06-11 09:34:59:

We should be, I'm watching the Site Status messages for confirmation.
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
Ooh, Oracle's Heart...that sounds interesting! :D

Ooh, Oracle's Heart...that sounds interesting! :D

MmSftql.png
Yes, the next phase should start tomorrow morning. [quote]Each active phase will run until the sitewide goals for item turn-ins have been completed, at which point the divers will enter a rest phase. If this milestone is reached before 14:00 server time, then the following active phase will kick off the following morning.[/quote]
Yes, the next phase should start tomorrow morning.
Quote:
Each active phase will run until the sitewide goals for item turn-ins have been completed, at which point the divers will enter a rest phase. If this milestone is reached before 14:00 server time, then the following active phase will kick off the following morning.
rainbow-flag-6stripe.png Griff {} she/they
[quote name="SpaceBunnyx" date="2024-06-11 09:46:57" ] You spin me right round baby right round, are they not getting dizzy? haha [/quote] Gonna be calling that pink dragon Dizzy now, hah.
SpaceBunnyx wrote on 2024-06-11 09:46:57:
You spin me right round baby right round, are they not getting dizzy? haha

Gonna be calling that pink dragon Dizzy now, hah.
Soon!! We are almost there! [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1]
Soon!! We are almost there!
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
Merrigan is such a marine biologist it's so cute their concern for coral.

They remind me again that I wish we'd get apparel like the NPCs wear. I felt it with Fiona, G&G and Joxar! And now with Merrigan, her look is amazing!

Susie and Higgins too! Had to look at all the NPCs! The others wear things suuuper close to what we have minus that awesome helmet from the armaments
Merrigan is such a marine biologist it's so cute their concern for coral.

They remind me again that I wish we'd get apparel like the NPCs wear. I felt it with Fiona, G&G and Joxar! And now with Merrigan, her look is amazing!

Susie and Higgins too! Had to look at all the NPCs! The others wear things suuuper close to what we have minus that awesome helmet from the armaments
Z7cgb70.png