Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Hatchling Custom Skins are Finally Here!
Wonderful but please, please reconsider the festival skin prices in festive favors, it's almost 1 mil treasure monthly just to get them all now with 4 more skins
Wonderful but please, please reconsider the festival skin prices in festive favors, it's almost 1 mil treasure monthly just to get them all now with 4 more skins
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif k8y4Agu.png
The bundle is a great idea, nice to see it! Now I want those for Scatterscrolls... [emoji=mirror scared size=1]
The bundle is a great idea, nice to see it! Now I want those for Scatterscrolls...
VfJfrBs.jpeg
YAYAYAY!!!
YAYAYAY!!!
92513910.png Wishlist on Dragon fun threads: g2fYyqW.png[Grab Bags] SuperSac™
YESSS
YESSS
WFcrzqG.png
Wow there's a lot going on in this post besides hatchlings, thank you everyone whose been working so hard on all this!
Wow there's a lot going on in this post besides hatchlings, thank you everyone whose been working so hard on all this!
Iaizy9a.png
Matt | He/Him/His | Single | So Very Gay
That eternal youth scroll bundle is gonna save me so much money...
That eternal youth scroll bundle is gonna save me so much money...
VWPWMZp.png
SCREAMS
LETS GO!
SCREAMS
LETS GO!
EkR4HOY.pngM7v69JN.png
I NEED THAT BABY DUSTHIDE LILY OF THE VALLEY ACCENT BADLY. IT'S SO CUTE!!!!!!!!
I NEED THAT BABY DUSTHIDE LILY OF THE VALLEY ACCENT BADLY. IT'S SO CUTE!!!!!!!!
COLClM0.png playing around with my signature until i like it
booger needs a skin now thank you staff
booger needs a skin now thank you staff
79659922.png come appreciate booger
he is the dragon of all time
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.pngxgrjPS4.png
i collect ghostly auras! Ghostly Aura
It's finally here! I can't wait to dress up my permababies... this seriously makes me want to get more of them. The inability to do anything with them put me off collecting them and now the gates are thrown open!
It's finally here! I can't wait to dress up my permababies... this seriously makes me want to get more of them. The inability to do anything with them put me off collecting them and now the gates are thrown open!
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png