Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2023
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 52 53
The familiars this year are all so good, but that D20 familiar is SO SO GOOD.
The familiars this year are all so good, but that D20 familiar is SO SO GOOD.
41410.png UMA for sale.
[quote name="@Phrontistery" date="2023-12-17 11:08:17" ] [quote name="Anellas" date="2023-12-17 09:16:43" ] It's Night of the Nocturne again! I wait for this every year! Thank you for all the new items- as usual, they're wonderful! I know in previous years, we've gotten 15 extra gathering turns on the first day of NotN. Not having that boost to get us all started was a letdown. [/quote] I had the same thought. Perhaps a fix will come tomorrow? [/quote] no they said last year they wont be doing the extra gathering turns anymore - which is a disappointment since they don't give us a gathering heads up like for the elemental festivals despite this being a major FR holiday
@Phrontistery wrote on 2023-12-17 11:08:17:
Anellas wrote on 2023-12-17 09:16:43:
It's Night of the Nocturne again! I wait for this every year! Thank you for all the new items- as usual, they're wonderful!

I know in previous years, we've gotten 15 extra gathering turns on the first day of NotN. Not having that boost to get us all started was a letdown.

I had the same thought. Perhaps a fix will come tomorrow?
no they said last year they wont be doing the extra gathering turns anymore - which is a disappointment since they don't give us a gathering heads up like for the elemental festivals despite this being a major FR holiday
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
happy notn!!
happy notn!!
19574.pngthey/them 19573.png
Hooray!
Hooray!
Happy night of the nocturne I love the moths familiars, the crystal balls, and all the new time apparel!
Happy night of the nocturne I love the moths familiars, the crystal balls, and all the new time apparel!
ZqTATLu.png
mmoRz30.png
tw5SNNe.png
tyEuRXe.png
bhdEs05.png
HAPPY NOTN!!
HAPPY NOTN!!
happy notn!!
aaaghghh the die fams are so cool :oo
happy notn!!
aaaghghh the die fams are so cool :oo
RVvsFv2.png
RVvsFv2.png
RVvsFv2.png
RVvsFv2.png
RVvsFv2.png
Yaaaaaaay!!!
Yaaaaaaay!!!
fPthmqw.png
Gotta say I'm a bit surprised to see the new scene require old familiars to get it. And not even just from last year or so, but years ago. Luckily the scene is not my cup of tea cause I don't have extras of one of those familiars, and the prices on the AH are crazy. Can't imagine how new players will get them.

The new familiars look great though, and the apparel is cute too, don't mind some smaller items for a change.
Gotta say I'm a bit surprised to see the new scene require old familiars to get it. And not even just from last year or so, but years ago. Luckily the scene is not my cup of tea cause I don't have extras of one of those familiars, and the prices on the AH are crazy. Can't imagine how new players will get them.

The new familiars look great though, and the apparel is cute too, don't mind some smaller items for a change.
WOOHOO
WOOHOO
vista_noc2.png
Fen
FR+2
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 52 53