Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tertiary Wish & Seasonal Cloudscapes
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 46 47
COOL
COOL
> yesss, my favorite aether gene is finally available for moderns!! that's so exciting, and those scenes are stunning. wow!
> yesss, my favorite aether gene is finally available for moderns!! that's so exciting, and those scenes are stunning. wow!
HLIUeO3.gif
x
" thank you for nothing,
> cas/asta | she/her | adult | fr time +3
i'm a fairly relaxed person, so feel free to dm
me if you need anything-xbut be warned, my
brainxfires onlyiion thoughts ofxhttydxlately..

you useless reptile ! ! "
So beautiful clouds!
And gene is nice, too!
So beautiful clouds!
And gene is nice, too!
d8uud0s-7f410d4a-a644-4161-8b07-eec9108f1ab4.png
Oh my god! The cloudscapes are BEAUTIFUL and the wish gene looks SO gorgeous on moderns! So much beauty today!
Oh my god! The cloudscapes are BEAUTIFUL and the wish gene looks SO gorgeous on moderns! So much beauty today!
tumblr_oclgidaTBf1rnk62zo7_r1_100.png
bury the hatchet or bury a friend right now
Illustrated Monster Manual: A Spooky Art Hatchery

♥ Black Lives Matter ♥
sEBxtxA.png
[emoji=star size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=pastel rainbow size=1][emoji=blue star size=1][emoji=gold star size=1][emoji=pink star size=1][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][emoji=red star size=1][emoji=cloud size=1]
underskrift-geo.png
Oh how beautiful!
Oh how beautiful!
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
oh my GOD these are beautiful so excited to have all the scenes!!!! [emoji=sandsurge laughing size=2]
oh my GOD these are beautiful so excited to have all the scenes!!!!
XwuOvM5.gif
I love them scenes so much, really! [emoji=pink star size=1] As for the gene, was perfect for Aethers, a bit hard to use on modern breeds because of flat color and skull being touched as well, and I still don't think it deserves to be a gem gene... But I'll do my best to try and use it!
I love them scenes so much, really!

As for the gene, was perfect for Aethers, a bit hard to use on modern breeds because of flat color and skull being touched as well, and I still don't think it deserves to be a gem gene... But I'll do my best to try and use it!
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
GASP those new scenes are so LOVELY. thank you for all the work!!
GASP those new scenes are so LOVELY. thank you for all the work!!
so lovely!
so lovely!
eP65k0J.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 46 47