Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Venue: Silk-Strewn Wreckage
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 105 106
Whoa!
Whoa!
ZPHN6ju.png
[center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/51932.png[/img] Well how about that! [/center]
51932.png
Well how about that!
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png
cVNhmkY.png
**behemoth and badge**

EvXj7Mf.png
**2019GreenskeeperHub

fScoZmX.png
se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png
**welcome, starter packs, bank vault

se8WqoZ.png
T0yVrtj.png
**welcome to nature +small green momma

***dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
9BR4VrZ.png***
bank + vault + dandelion deposit

GOqmx87.png
** small orange cat

dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.png**
uyHrPB4.png**
9BR4VrZ.png ** Special thanks to the legions of podids
who gave their claws to this project.

LGfILQY.gif***
** bank bank leaf Dandelion podids

2pis3YL.pngdUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.png**9BR4VrZ.pngdlwdi4H.png
** OOF bank bank CC Dandelion IF
dUsQXLE.png5vaIIUT.pngRQQLod7.pngbhtyqsn.png**9BR4VrZ.png
** bank bank CC LOST Dandelion
******rXYdOjX.png 5TaV2hL.png ***EaAtnJi.png
** COYA GG, DADA, Monera

qnb6C0Q.gif
** teacup dragon advert

kUUVDw6.png*****35kBUID.png
large welcome pack sign

8g7QT7K.png
T0yVrtj.png
small welcome pack link & small green momma

GOqmx87.png
tiny orange cat
BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oo1lWlZ.png

Always looking for a sanddollar/coral/gold range tert G1.. hit me up if you have one! I collect them
Ah the banner image title delight has graced us once again

also I cried a little this venue is adorable
Ah the banner image title delight has graced us once again

also I cried a little this venue is adorable
I collect 7digits - especially "ugly" ones and g1s. Can't get rid of one? Shoot me a PM!
This new update makes me misclick Ghostlight Ruins by reflex every time I try to reset the Mire, and is therefore bad.

Don't try to change my mind, you won't. I am pretty much a professional at having opinions. ("Being right", to the layperson.)
This new update makes me misclick Ghostlight Ruins by reflex every time I try to reset the Mire, and is therefore bad.

Don't try to change my mind, you won't. I am pretty much a professional at having opinions. ("Being right", to the layperson.)
Me trying to clear every stage for the acheivements but new stage does not have one ;-; (yet?)
Me trying to clear every stage for the acheivements but new stage does not have one ;-; (yet?)
plague.gif[ Lore Shop ]shadow.gif
Please add eliminate as a drop to this venue. The Blooming Grove is way too late since it is a level 7 stone. Considering the new venue (which is awesome) also has bosses, eliminate would be very welcome for new players, and old players like me who don't farm high level venues.
Please add eliminate as a drop to this venue. The Blooming Grove is way too late since it is a level 7 stone. Considering the new venue (which is awesome) also has bosses, eliminate would be very welcome for new players, and old players like me who don't farm high level venues.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
Love the new familiars [emoji=tundra love size=2]
Love the new familiars
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
[center][item=Dwarf Hamster] [img]https://media0.giphy.com/media/Xiku2W3CCyD8A/giphy.gif[/img][/center]
Dwarf Hamster

giphy.gif
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
So the hamble familiars are our new favourite things ever. No FR anymore, no dragons. Only hamble.
So the hamble familiars are our new favourite things ever. No FR anymore, no dragons. Only hamble.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 105 106