Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Coliseum Venue: Silk-Strewn Wreckage
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 105 106
We need more buttersnakes and hambles in our lives.
We need more buttersnakes and hambles in our lives.
I'm away for two days and this happens!!!!! I'm super excited to find all of these little bug guys
I'm away for two days and this happens!!!!! I'm super excited to find all of these little bug guys
731759_c7bdc.gif
I LUV THE HAMBLES
I LUV THE HAMBLES
db2w69l-f0689cc1-59ab-49b1-a1ec-ec4a2d00e11e.png
FR+3/Softie/She/Her/Wishlist/ Mini shop
OH MY GOSH ABSOLUTELY ROTUND BEE
OH MY GOSH ABSOLUTELY ROTUND BEE
YES! More bee familiars!!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
YES! More bee familiars!!!
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
I'm loving the new venue! Will we be getting skins from this venue as well?
I'm loving the new venue! Will we be getting skins from this venue as well?
They/Them // Adult // FR +3

Offsite / Mass Hatch / Hatchery
oh no im arachnophobic </3

no new coli venue for me it makes me go BRHEBRGEGR /neg

BUT I LOVE THE LITTLE SNAKES AND THE BEES THIS HUUURTS

nF6vUTl.gif hi, call me tev
pronouns whatever u want :]
monolair lol
CB6y7ZR.gif
FLUFFY ROUND BUGS AND FLUFFY FLOP SNEKS. I NEED THEM TO EXIST IN REALITY NOW.
FLUFFY ROUND BUGS AND FLUFFY FLOP SNEKS. I NEED THEM TO EXIST IN REALITY NOW.
dVEhpEt.png33VeK2O.pngk2VzuFv.png D3ADKVK.png Sjp3ZvI.png
qCVFNJp.png
pZJYyk4.png
oaolHwW.png
JHqnR5C.png
ygWzlbs.png7GFlGJN.pngWjoRtbD.pngsKxbjz1.pngxWgHlH0.png91IRMND.pngBZroI2Z.pngIPs9H30.pngHxJ7se6.pngu0xFVz1.pngA1ondHN.png
@tevatron not sure how far you read into the update but there are no arachnids in this update! The silk comes from familiars that look like bees/winged grubs. you are free to collect snakes and bees to your heart's content without seeing a spider
@tevatron not sure how far you read into the update but there are no arachnids in this update! The silk comes from familiars that look like bees/winged grubs. you are free to collect snakes and bees to your heart's content without seeing a spider
v3k4Ha9.png
[quote name="Tevatron" date="2023-09-06 19:00:59" ] oh no im arachnophobic </3 no new coli venue for me it makes me go BRHEBRGEGR /neg BUT I LOVE THE LITTLE SNAKES AND THE BEES THIS HUUURTS [/quote] @Tevatron Hey, same here! I've been grinding this venue pretty much all day and there's not really any scary insects like that! I have a really bad fear, as well so I understand. There's only one thing that might set you a little uneasy and that's the boss that pops up periodically. It kinda has legs like a sp*der [emoji=guardian scared size=1] but overall hambee so worth and cute!
Tevatron wrote on 2023-09-06 19:00:59:

@Tevatron Hey, same here! I've been grinding this venue pretty much all day and there's not really any scary insects like that! I have a really bad fear, as well so I understand. There's only one thing that might set you a little uneasy and that's the boss that pops up periodically. It kinda has legs like a sp*der but overall hambee so worth and cute!
MTvMh.gifT28TJ.gifGBrej.gifivuT3.gif
tumblr_inline_p06uf8yXuc1u5ynwc_540.gif
bkPzSyW.png
1 2 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 105 106