Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Glass & Gloss' Genuine Genes
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42
An abby npc, oh that brings my little Plague heart so much joy! [emoji=aberration love size=1] They look wonderful, so michevious!
An abby npc, oh that brings my little Plague heart so much joy!
They look wonderful, so michevious!
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
Awesome! This fixes Baldwin bloat entirely! Looking forward to the future Treasure Marketplace improvements - because refactoring Specialty into two different shops already helped immensely. So happy to have an Abby shopkeep, too [emoji=aberration star size=1] Love their plague chic... though I'm not sure how they managed to hack wearing it. Must be an accent [emoji=aberration winking size=1] Really appreciate the boosted drop rates for components, too - this is going to make obtaining these genes a lot smoother! Though I do want to say Firebugs weren't difficult to obtain at this point - they were very inflated when the gene first came out, but they've been near familiar fodder price for years now. The Fanned Cockroaches were the expensive part of that trade. I'm also hoping we can get a 'without' filter for the Auction House, or an ancient/modern specification, so that we can filter out ancient versions of genes when searching for genes on the AH. It can get tricky there as well, especially when some players try to sneakily price ancient genes at modern prices.
Awesome! This fixes Baldwin bloat entirely! Looking forward to the future Treasure Marketplace improvements - because refactoring Specialty into two different shops already helped immensely.

So happy to have an Abby shopkeep, too Love their plague chic... though I'm not sure how they managed to hack wearing it. Must be an accent

Really appreciate the boosted drop rates for components, too - this is going to make obtaining these genes a lot smoother! Though I do want to say Firebugs weren't difficult to obtain at this point - they were very inflated when the gene first came out, but they've been near familiar fodder price for years now. The Fanned Cockroaches were the expensive part of that trade.

I'm also hoping we can get a 'without' filter for the Auction House, or an ancient/modern specification, so that we can filter out ancient versions of genes when searching for genes on the AH. It can get tricky there as well, especially when some players try to sneakily price ancient genes at modern prices.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Yeahhh!!!!!!
Yeahhh!!!!!!
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Yay!!
Yay!!
vista_noc2.png
Fen
FR+2
what is "gene bloat" referring to? ive never heard that term used before /gen
what is "gene bloat" referring to? ive never heard that term used before /gen
pixelfishtank.gif King | They/It
»ADHD and Queer
»Marine Bio Major
»Art Shop
»Project Wishlist
»Toyhouse

FISH.png
I love this shady ancient scroll merchant so much
I love this shady ancient scroll merchant so much
Stardust Sap Lamp - G1 Jade/Fog XYX for sale
yippee!!!!
yippee!!!!
T1f2Sfr.png

they/them ♦ previously rouue
dark academia lover

like quest & hatchery
So cursed to see an ancient with an accessory, but I love the trench coat full of scrolls look of it!

Thanks for the continued efforts to combat gene bloat!
So cursed to see an ancient with an accessory, but I love the trench coat full of scrolls look of it!

Thanks for the continued efforts to combat gene bloat!
Yay! A helpful new trade, and a charming new NPC to boot!

I am curious, though -- what determines whether a new store goes in Grand Exchange vs. Trading Post? Glass & Gloss seem to function in a similar way to Swipp -- activity-based item trades, rather than exchange of currency -- so it seems like they might have been more at home at the Trading Post?

No personal preference either way -- both spaces seem lovely and copacetic for the dragons who make their home there! -- just idly curious as to the behind-the-scenes thinking behind shop placement.
Yay! A helpful new trade, and a charming new NPC to boot!

I am curious, though -- what determines whether a new store goes in Grand Exchange vs. Trading Post? Glass & Gloss seem to function in a similar way to Swipp -- activity-based item trades, rather than exchange of currency -- so it seems like they might have been more at home at the Trading Post?

No personal preference either way -- both spaces seem lovely and copacetic for the dragons who make their home there! -- just idly curious as to the behind-the-scenes thinking behind shop placement.
DSfRuAQ.png
Oh my god.

The river muck?

Drop rate increased?

I'm weeping.
Oh my god.

The river muck?

Drop rate increased?

I'm weeping.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42