Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gaoler Gene Expansion
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 40 41
yes give all dragons tide and foam good
yes give all dragons tide and foam good
cvhDu9P.gif
i didnt express my emotions enough
COLORS FOR GAOS!!!
COLORS FOR GAOS!!!
COLORS FOR GAOS!!!
what a time to be broke......
i didnt express my emotions enough
COLORS FOR GAOS!!!
COLORS FOR GAOS!!!
COLORS FOR GAOS!!!
what a time to be broke......
WishlistRandom Tundra Generator"Accent: Jelliecatcher" for Pearlcatcher female dragonsA very watermelon-looking bogsneak hatchlingA blue Tundra dragon wearing mushrooms and flowers with a treasure pile next to it
Angler goalers! I wasn’t expecting that
Angler goalers! I wasn’t expecting that
A sideways aromantic flag next to the word ‘aromantic’A sideways asexual flag next to the word ‘asexual’A sideways agender flag next to the words ‘they/them’
divider
hi there, i have no clue what im doing
please ping me in all replies!
Fandragons | Wishlist
ANGLER ON A GAOLER 39RWETJSK
ANGLER ON A GAOLER 39RWETJSK
___ lilypads_2.png ___

NaWGh2t.png atlas ! fr+0
he/him nb5YUNX.png advAsr3.png aroace_2.png
dom shop | wishlist | icon dragon

Awesome, how exciting!
Awesome, how exciting!
WOOO YEAHHH they all look so good! and the new gene shop idea sounds like it will work great!
WOOO YEAHHH they all look so good! and the new gene shop idea sounds like it will work great!
ePOliyb.png
ypcKWM0.png
JvUa9ma.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
nature.gif
[quote name="Disme" date="2023-04-19 13:50:34" ] [quote name="Eucyon" date="2023-04-19 13:42:23" ] [quote name="Undel" date="2023-04-19 12:38:46" ] [quote name="Chikin" date="2023-04-19 12:21:40" ] any chance of iri/shim for gaolers in the future? >< [/quote] I won’t say never, but Iridescent and shimmer are all colored by hand and as a result are very inconsistent and difficult to make. We are unlikely to choose these genes for ancients. We will continue to support them for future moderns as the modern gene needs to be able to work on every modern breed. [/quote] Taking this chance to ask... is a iri/shimmer rework in the air at all, or a distant thought? I know a lot of people discuss it since a lot of the older breeds look a bit rough compared to newer ones, aka guardian vs. obelisk. [/quote] @Eucyon i've heard them mention a few times that they have no plans to rework iri/shim on older breeds (i think most recently on Undel's latest gene fix stream) [/quote] What. Oh no. So sad to hear that, thank you for the info! :(
Disme wrote on 2023-04-19 13:50:34:
Eucyon wrote on 2023-04-19 13:42:23:
Undel wrote on 2023-04-19 12:38:46:
Chikin wrote on 2023-04-19 12:21:40:
any chance of iri/shim for gaolers in the future? ><

I won’t say never, but Iridescent and shimmer are all colored by hand and as a result are very inconsistent and difficult to make. We are unlikely to choose these genes for ancients. We will continue to support them for future moderns as the modern gene needs to be able to work on every modern breed.

Taking this chance to ask... is a iri/shimmer rework in the air at all, or a distant thought? I know a lot of people discuss it since a lot of the older breeds look a bit rough compared to newer ones, aka guardian vs. obelisk.

@Eucyon i've heard them mention a few times that they have no plans to rework iri/shim on older breeds (i think most recently on Undel's latest gene fix stream)

What. Oh no. So sad to hear that, thank you for the info! :(
mUZuvLZ.png
The update is amazing, I was very surprised by the selection!
The update is amazing, I was very surprised by the selection!
mUZuvLZ.png
OOO !!!
OOO !!!
OisZ30e.png
collector of stars
call me alistar !
they/them :]
devs release the forbidden Savannah/Safari genes...they exist in scry shop but not as scrolls :pleading:
devs release the forbidden Savannah/Safari genes...they exist in scry shop but not as scrolls :pleading:
fo11Vhp.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 40 41