Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Marva's Marvelous Marvels
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 60 61
I'm so glad Marva is here to show off the marvelous merriment of miraculous materials
I'm so glad Marva is here to show off the marvelous merriment of miraculous materials
F4fc8q9.png
april fool:)
april fool:)
auau or ange ; 19 she / it
clan lore
g1 fan [perpetually broke]

i collect ice pick apparel!
ezgif-1-8dac855c20.png
Finally!
Finally!
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
Cool update.
Cool update.
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Forestwolf
If it's anything like past April Fools events, on April 5th, the chests will actually finally open into whatever is inside instead of just flipping back and forth between the two. I'm guessing some sort scenes this year (which will be a first!) or familiars based on the number of items. If it's apparel, there's usually at least 3+ 'chests.' Hope that helps!
@Forestwolf
If it's anything like past April Fools events, on April 5th, the chests will actually finally open into whatever is inside instead of just flipping back and forth between the two. I'm guessing some sort scenes this year (which will be a first!) or familiars based on the number of items. If it's apparel, there's usually at least 3+ 'chests.' Hope that helps!
gYzuoZS.png
@forestwolf [quote]I think I must be missing something because I just sort of feel disappointed. I got the two "scene/chests" and just, whatever I guess.[/quote] Okay so I'm not going nuts and it's not a bug that I don't see the scenes in my hoard...the 2 scenes just don't exist? How...fun? [emoji=spiral sad size=1]
@forestwolf
Quote:
I think I must be missing something because I just sort of feel disappointed. I got the two "scene/chests" and just, whatever I guess.

Okay so I'm not going nuts and it's not a bug that I don't see the scenes in my hoard...the 2 scenes just don't exist?

How...fun?
ppOvqXN.pngQFMsHc3.pngplcdOeH.pngzalqKYi.png
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/543840770382364703/1091749287437811874/image.png[/img] huge day for me
image.png
huge day for me
CPMK3ES.gif Dg3u2u3.png bumble
advAsr3.png non-binary
he/him or
xey/xem
@bubbaberriboo
W0PfjfV.png strawberry
Okay, am I missing something? I've tried to get the polar void and it says I don't have all the ingredients when I have everything listed. I know it is April Fools, but is it actually possible to get this?
Okay, am I missing something? I've tried to get the polar void and it says I don't have all the ingredients when I have everything listed. I know it is April Fools, but is it actually possible to get this?
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
I now have a new favourite shop
I now have a new favourite shop

TdTJOrw.png
FObX7rS.png
ZbNAjCO.png

uzcwnDd.png
mjtJ868.png
Gf9Ba59.png
tumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png WUYHc.gif
they (zoning laws) hate to see a girlboss winning
they (zoning laws) hate to see a girlboss winning
iceshieldr.png brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
+2 FR Time | She/Her
beastclanshieldl.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 60 61