Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Marva's Marvelous Marvels
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 60 61
@LittleMermaid22

Check your other tab! It's not actually a scene, it's a chest.
@LittleMermaid22

Check your other tab! It's not actually a scene, it's a chest.
0OCsCu2.png
this is so hecking funny. everything i have always wanted: the ability to trade every single item in the game for Gravel
this is so hecking funny. everything i have always wanted: the ability to trade every single item in the game for Gravel
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
While the initial premise was absolutely amusing, what this has done, for me at least, is highlight that Grand Exchange shops need the ability to buy multiple of an item at once, because if you didn't have a stock of Gravel or Noggles in (Like I didn't), then your only hope of getting enough Gravel is to click through hundreds of trades, one at a time, with salt, sand, etc....

Not great on the wrists...
While the initial premise was absolutely amusing, what this has done, for me at least, is highlight that Grand Exchange shops need the ability to buy multiple of an item at once, because if you didn't have a stock of Gravel or Noggles in (Like I didn't), then your only hope of getting enough Gravel is to click through hundreds of trades, one at a time, with salt, sand, etc....

Not great on the wrists...
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
We're back[emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
We're back
cbQdPvX.png
Is there
An easier way to get Polar Bear Ice Castle
Or do I actually have to spend hours trading for one gravel at a time-
Is there
1SMQUuM.jpg
those are some certainly good deals XDD [quote name="Stardust747" date="2023-04-01 08:27:22" ] Is there An easier way to get Polar Bear Ice Castle Or do I actually have to spend hours trading for one gravel at a time- [/quote] never mind it's a chest that you can open to get the other scene
those are some certainly good deals XDD
Stardust747 wrote on 2023-04-01 08:27:22:
Is there

never mind it's a chest that you can open to get the other scene
lvNmyEi.pngGIJjY9o.png
MsqRUgo.png3adgzZD.png
oqjWYKt.pngLEpJMnn.png
mlSrRbK.pnghZipXGO.png
5hF3FGk.pngHSWqWgZ.png BXvcePR.png
cCDlMNJ.png12ilQ62.png
Will the return of cloaks to the pool be a annual thing? Because that would be really cool!!!
Will the return of cloaks to the pool be a annual thing? Because that would be really cool!!!
b7bfe03f3586aa31fc2f80f3be9196344d995219.jpg
@LittleMermaid22
Despite being called a scene, it’s actually a chest. And if you open the chest you’ll get the other scene.
@LittleMermaid22
Despite being called a scene, it’s actually a chest. And if you open the chest you’ll get the other scene.
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
b7bfe03f3586aa31fc2f80f3be9196344d995219.jpg
Huge, enormous round of applause for the devs, both for dealing with this, and for being anti-crunch and not demanding people work through the night.
Huge, enormous round of applause for the devs, both for dealing with this, and for being anti-crunch and not demanding people work through the night.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 60 61