Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Undertide Dragons
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 112 113
OH THEY LOOK SO COOL

can't wait to eventually work on one
OH THEY LOOK SO COOL

can't wait to eventually work on one
NEW TYPE OF NOODLE JUST DROPPED
NEW TYPE OF NOODLE JUST DROPPED
anomalous_nekomata.png
legs are no longer needed
legs are no longer needed
33352.png U65gRpm.png EP9270D.png 33351.png
Omg so cool I love it!!
Omg so cool I love it!!
d8uud0s-7f410d4a-a644-4161-8b07-eec9108f1ab4.png
They are so cool!
They are so cool!
rix3ppo.png
k7mTvIf.png
tn0RSo5.png
tCsqc24.png
omKpPgG.png
27AZD8S.png
"This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off..."
hi! i'm invisible!
-
-
-
-
-
New favorite dragon? New favorite dragon!!! Thank you thank you thank you, dog bless, may you receive good news in the near future.
New favorite dragon? New favorite dragon!!! Thank you thank you thank you, dog bless, may you receive good news in the near future.
Staff, you've officially outdone yourselves, I could not have imagined a better gene selection for these guys on the day of release, I can literally take any of my dragons, rescry them as Undies and they'll SLAP.

Conceptually, Gaoler still have a special place in my heart, but visually, these guys win by a mile
Staff, you've officially outdone yourselves, I could not have imagined a better gene selection for these guys on the day of release, I can literally take any of my dragons, rescry them as Undies and they'll SLAP.

Conceptually, Gaoler still have a special place in my heart, but visually, these guys win by a mile
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GOODS!!

I can now make many eel dragons :)
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GOODS!!

I can now make many eel dragons :)
i am happy.
i am happy.
Vj0BLbc.png
I love their design and story! The found family themes are so heartwarming. Welcome back Undertide! [emoji=undertide happy size=1]
I love their design and story! The found family themes are so heartwarming.
Welcome back Undertide!
aKHNXwM.png
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 112 113