Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Deepsea Dive
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
[quote name="Hedon" date="2022-11-15 11:58:11" ] Been digging my absolute soul out then suddenly remembered one thing [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/964629617950474250/1042163392993046579/image1.jpg[/img] The The announcement image file name welovetotease.jpg Does that foreshadow even more updates coming soon... [/quote] I think it's staff in general that loves to give us little teasers before they add important new stuff. And it shows their own excitement!
Hedon wrote on 2022-11-15 11:58:11:
Been digging my absolute soul out then suddenly remembered one thing

image1.jpg

The
The announcement image file name
welovetotease.jpg
Does that foreshadow even more updates coming soon...

I think it's staff in general that loves to give us little teasers before they add important new stuff. And it shows their own excitement!
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
SO MANY FAMILIARS AAAAAAAAA *squishes them all* ^-^ The carcass cleaner is especially cute! And the sea slug apparel, OH MY..! Very fine! Looks more like a pangolin's scales but I'll take that too. And the genes are lovely. And an ancient plot..? Will we finally uncover the Tidelord? :D I'm thinking (hoping...) the Water Ancient breed. So much to dig for! I am not asking any questions about how you dig underwater, and keep all the silt and sediment from flooding back into the holes.
SO MANY FAMILIARS AAAAAAAAA *squishes them all* ^-^ The carcass cleaner is especially cute! And the sea slug apparel, OH MY..! Very fine! Looks more like a pangolin's scales but I'll take that too. And the genes are lovely. And an ancient plot..? Will we finally uncover the Tidelord? :D I'm thinking (hoping...) the Water Ancient breed. So much to dig for! I am not asking any questions about how you dig underwater, and keep all the silt and sediment from flooding back into the holes.
CTF4up6.png
[quote name="Hedon" date="2022-11-15 11:58:11" ] Been digging my absolute soul out then suddenly remembered one thing [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/964629617950474250/1042163392993046579/image1.jpg[/img] The The announcement image file name welovetotease.jpg Does that foreshadow even more updates coming soon... [/quote] Considering in the post they said in about 2 weeks they will have found something ancient, probably
Hedon wrote on 2022-11-15 11:58:11:
Been digging my absolute soul out then suddenly remembered one thing

image1.jpg

The
The announcement image file name
welovetotease.jpg
Does that foreshadow even more updates coming soon...

Considering in the post they said in about 2 weeks they will have found something ancient, probably
wthFnM3.pngtVqnDgA.png

bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.png

z8s5c34.pnga69iToJ.png
Trading research notes! 392 just message me how many and send a friend request :)

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3185135
Trading research notes! 392 just message me how many and send a friend request :)

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3185135
Breedable Adoptables Link!
@froginthebag we already got the shadow ancient - veilspuns - it wouldnt make sense to have a 2nd shadow ancient before giving each of the remaining flights their own ancient (if they're even going to do it like that, i'm not sure. but it still wouldnt be fair)
@froginthebag we already got the shadow ancient - veilspuns - it wouldnt make sense to have a 2nd shadow ancient before giving each of the remaining flights their own ancient (if they're even going to do it like that, i'm not sure. but it still wouldnt be fair)
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
The post hinted an ancient dig site; could it be at the age of the gods??? Or even Tidelord himself??
The post hinted an ancient dig site; could it be at the age of the gods??? Or even Tidelord himself??
lvNmyEi.pngGIJjY9o.png
MsqRUgo.png3adgzZD.png
oqjWYKt.pngLEpJMnn.png
mlSrRbK.pnghZipXGO.png
5hF3FGk.pngHSWqWgZ.png BXvcePR.png
cCDlMNJ.png12ilQ62.png
These are one of the most beautiful genes, in my opinion, I like them very much <3
These are one of the most beautiful genes, in my opinion, I like them very much <3
zg9UeWS.png {Wishlist}

Free/PWYW dragons
Please don't send me travellers outside the travelling game thread.
I need 100000 copies of those genes. They're STUNNING
I need 100000 copies of those genes. They're STUNNING
wb_aeth.png
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
dEe2UrM.png
mjtJ868.png       
LGvol4P.png
AFDqeiv.gif
[quote name="Undel" date="2022-11-12 00:05:42" ] But wait... Hold up! We may need to save some pickaxes! They've just found another plot! It'll take less than a fortnight to set up the equipment for this last plot, but the effort should not be in vain. [i]This plot looks ancient.[/i] [/quote] Sounds like a new ancient ^^
Undel wrote on 2022-11-12 00:05:42:
But wait... Hold up! We may need to save some pickaxes! They've just found another plot! It'll take less than a fortnight to set up the equipment for this last plot, but the effort should not be in vain. This plot looks ancient.

Sounds like a new ancient ^^
They/Them
Let's goo
Let's goo
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73