Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2022
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Accent: Industrial organism is soooooo GREAT! I love this style of skin! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70816468][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/708165/70816468_350.png[/img][/url] and HAPPY LIGHTNING FESTIVAL!HAPPY THUNDERCRACK!
Accent: Industrial organism is soooooo GREAT!
I love this style of skin!
70816468_350.png
and HAPPY LIGHTNING FESTIVAL!HAPPY THUNDERCRACK!
Hello, I'm Lillian. I speak English, Chinese and I'm currently learning French.
They/Their&She/her FR+16
Have a good day!
Nice
Nice
[quote name="RockportSlayer" date="2022-07-27 14:39:04" ] I second the idea of moving the 'Close' and 'View in Hoard' buttons. I keep accidentally clicking 'View in Hoard' when I mean to close it to buy more. Also I think it'd be really cool if Joxar's + Fest Shop both had something like these lil icons: [img]https://i.gyazo.com/c6afd74027c60437f87e735df33065f9.png[/img] To let us know which items we already own. Also the lil purple dots keep making me think y'all are gonna make some sort of 'rewards' card feature and if y'all hadn't thought of it I'm here to suggest it. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/3c01f602223b8f045833e8007028632d.png[/img] Like idk maybe if you buy 4 of either 1 specific item or any item you get something? I was thinking, if you buy any one item (and any item counts towards the pool) you get 5 fest currency. Or maybe instead, if you buy 4 of the same item you get ? 10 fest currency. Or maybe 50% of whatever that one item costs (so 20 if you buy 4 auras? idk maybe that's too many. I'm pitching the idea not how to balance it.) And instead of my hastily drawn checkmark maybe y'all could do a cute lil elemental stamp. Also as I was writing this I realized what the lil purple boxes are for now but I don't care I think my idea is cool even if the boxes don't get used. I think they look super weird when there's nothing in them. Maybe instead a 'rewards' punch card could be at the top of the page idk [/quote]This is a great idea! What are the little purple boxes actually for? I never figured it out...
RockportSlayer wrote on 2022-07-27 14:39:04:
I second the idea of moving the 'Close' and 'View in Hoard' buttons. I keep accidentally clicking 'View in Hoard' when I mean to close it to buy more.

Also I think it'd be really cool if Joxar's + Fest Shop both had something like these lil icons:

c6afd74027c60437f87e735df33065f9.png

To let us know which items we already own.

Also the lil purple dots keep making me think y'all are gonna make some sort of 'rewards' card feature and if y'all hadn't thought of it I'm here to suggest it.

3c01f602223b8f045833e8007028632d.png

Like idk maybe if you buy 4 of either 1 specific item or any item you get something?

I was thinking, if you buy any one item (and any item counts towards the pool) you get 5 fest currency.

Or maybe instead, if you buy 4 of the same item you get ? 10 fest currency. Or maybe 50% of whatever that one item costs (so 20 if you buy 4 auras? idk maybe that's too many. I'm pitching the idea not how to balance it.)

And instead of my hastily drawn checkmark maybe y'all could do a cute lil elemental stamp.

Also as I was writing this I realized what the lil purple boxes are for now but I don't care I think my idea is cool even if the boxes don't get used. I think they look super weird when there's nothing in them.

Maybe instead a 'rewards' punch card could be at the top of the page idk
This is a great idea!
What are the little purple boxes actually for? I never figured it out...
Sp68xlZ.png6WQdIvy.gif
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72469088][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/724691/72469088_350.png[/img][/url] Rain [/center]
72469088_350.png
Rain
Deep Forest Green Hatchery - Free Autumn leaves for adoption
Happy Thundercrack, everyone!
Happy Thundercrack, everyone!
[quote name="Uluri" date="2022-07-29 04:21:55" ] [quote name="BrookylneFae" date="2022-07-28 12:45:52" ] I've spent all my gathering turns in digging in lighting terf & still have not gotten a single skin, anyone else have this problem? I know last event, it was accidentally tied to scavenging instead for most of the event, just wondering if that might be happening again? [/quote] Same. I used all my gathers in dig as well and also have gotten nothing. [s]They said they fixed it earlier and gave us a butt ton extra gather[/s]s (oops, that was for sprockets), but Ive been digging everyday with nothing to show. [/quote] I'll be honest, I dont think its broken! At least not as of recently. A few fests a year ill spend a few days gathering turns on trying to get skins, and i havent gotten more that like one or two in the past 3+ years I swear before before recent years I used to get them more, so, say 2014-2018 or something, because i remember back then when i was new-ish to flight rising i would be choosing which ones to sell and which to keep - only getting one or two per fest though. But in recent years theyve never been worth it for me - literally not turning up a single skin even after like 2-3 days of digging - every time i say "screw it, ill give it a go again" and dig for a few days of the fest week i get absolutely nothing. So its not even 0 skins over 2-3 days, its been 0-1 skins for the last, what. 10-20 days of digging over multiple fests? Its definitely not as bad as finding an egg, but honestly? It almost is at this point. Anyway tldr no youre not alone, this has been an issue for the past several years at this point, so it seems like its a feature not a bug!
Uluri wrote on 2022-07-29 04:21:55:
BrookylneFae wrote on 2022-07-28 12:45:52:
I've spent all my gathering turns in digging in lighting terf & still have not gotten a single skin, anyone else have this problem? I know last event, it was accidentally tied to scavenging instead for most of the event, just wondering if that might be happening again?

Same. I used all my gathers in dig as well and also have gotten nothing. They said they fixed it earlier and gave us a butt ton extra gathers (oops, that was for sprockets), but Ive been digging everyday with nothing to show.

I'll be honest, I dont think its broken! At least not as of recently. A few fests a year ill spend a few days gathering turns on trying to get skins, and i havent gotten more that like one or two in the past 3+ years

I swear before before recent years I used to get them more, so, say 2014-2018 or something, because i remember back then when i was new-ish to flight rising i would be choosing which ones to sell and which to keep - only getting one or two per fest though. But in recent years theyve never been worth it for me - literally not turning up a single skin even after like 2-3 days of digging - every time i say "screw it, ill give it a go again" and dig for a few days of the fest week i get absolutely nothing. So its not even 0 skins over 2-3 days, its been 0-1 skins for the last, what. 10-20 days of digging over multiple fests?

Its definitely not as bad as finding an egg, but honestly? It almost is at this point. Anyway tldr no youre not alone, this has been an issue for the past several years at this point, so it seems like its a feature not a bug!
It's not locked yet- so bye bye thundercrack!! :D Until next year
It's not locked yet- so bye bye thundercrack!! :D Until next year
May your dragons fly as free as the wind, be as strong as the forge, as bright as sunlight, as enchanting as the arcanist, as essential as the tides, as entertaining as joxar, and be as driven as the stormbringer, And as wonderful as all of Sorneith!
lets go gamers
lets go gamers
These events don't last long enough...
These events don't last long enough...
cRzK7aI.png
[quote name="Pisces2012" date="2022-07-31 00:43:17" ] [quote name="RockportSlayer" date="2022-07-27 14:39:04" ] I second the idea of moving the 'Close' and 'View in Hoard' buttons. I keep accidentally clicking 'View in Hoard' when I mean to close it to buy more. Also I think it'd be really cool if Joxar's + Fest Shop both had something like these lil icons: [img]https://i.gyazo.com/c6afd74027c60437f87e735df33065f9.png[/img] To let us know which items we already own. Also the lil purple dots keep making me think y'all are gonna make some sort of 'rewards' card feature and if y'all hadn't thought of it I'm here to suggest it. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/3c01f602223b8f045833e8007028632d.png[/img] Like idk maybe if you buy 4 of either 1 specific item or any item you get something? I was thinking, if you buy any one item (and any item counts towards the pool) you get 5 fest currency. Or maybe instead, if you buy 4 of the same item you get ? 10 fest currency. Or maybe 50% of whatever that one item costs (so 20 if you buy 4 auras? idk maybe that's too many. I'm pitching the idea not how to balance it.) And instead of my hastily drawn checkmark maybe y'all could do a cute lil elemental stamp. Also as I was writing this I realized what the lil purple boxes are for now but I don't care I think my idea is cool even if the boxes don't get used. I think they look super weird when there's nothing in them. Maybe instead a 'rewards' punch card could be at the top of the page idk [/quote]This is a great idea! What are the little purple boxes actually for? I never figured it out... [/quote] @Pisces2012 I think they are for exchanging them for other items other than charged sprockets (or whatever the festival currency is!)
Pisces2012 wrote on 2022-07-31 00:43:17:
RockportSlayer wrote on 2022-07-27 14:39:04:
I second the idea of moving the 'Close' and 'View in Hoard' buttons. I keep accidentally clicking 'View in Hoard' when I mean to close it to buy more.

Also I think it'd be really cool if Joxar's + Fest Shop both had something like these lil icons:

c6afd74027c60437f87e735df33065f9.png

To let us know which items we already own.

Also the lil purple dots keep making me think y'all are gonna make some sort of 'rewards' card feature and if y'all hadn't thought of it I'm here to suggest it.

3c01f602223b8f045833e8007028632d.png

Like idk maybe if you buy 4 of either 1 specific item or any item you get something?

I was thinking, if you buy any one item (and any item counts towards the pool) you get 5 fest currency.

Or maybe instead, if you buy 4 of the same item you get ? 10 fest currency. Or maybe 50% of whatever that one item costs (so 20 if you buy 4 auras? idk maybe that's too many. I'm pitching the idea not how to balance it.)

And instead of my hastily drawn checkmark maybe y'all could do a cute lil elemental stamp.

Also as I was writing this I realized what the lil purple boxes are for now but I don't care I think my idea is cool even if the boxes don't get used. I think they look super weird when there's nothing in them.

Maybe instead a 'rewards' punch card could be at the top of the page idk
This is a great idea!
What are the little purple boxes actually for? I never figured it out...

@Pisces2012 I think they are for exchanging them for other items other than charged sprockets (or whatever the festival currency is!)
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40