Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Curiosities
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 52 53
THE BANESCALES. THEY HAVE ARMS. WHAT.
THE BANESCALES. THEY HAVE ARMS. WHAT.
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
woah, lots of fun new stuff!!!
woah, lots of fun new stuff!!!
(wishlist in bio) 9YNBdbA.pngoutput-onlinepngtools_1.png [img]https://imgur.com/oaONRiZ[/img]
This is so EXCITING!!!
This is so EXCITING!!!
ZPHN6ju.png
I love the new tertiary genes (kinda makes me want to get some more ancients myself), and I'm always up for some new familiars!

I'm fine with the next ancient release being delayed a bit, for reasons already mentioned.
I love the new tertiary genes (kinda makes me want to get some more ancients myself), and I'm always up for some new familiars!

I'm fine with the next ancient release being delayed a bit, for reasons already mentioned.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
What a lovely update! Angler looks awesome.
What a lovely update! Angler looks awesome.
:> Hey
Love Angler!
Love Angler!
Lichtdrache.gif
Yay new tert genes for ancients!
Yay new tert genes for ancients!
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
Okay those terts are AMAZING
Okay those terts are AMAZING
AA68508447p.png
Formerly IneffableAngel
HxcMlGn.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
asyRuVV.png
YMPbu9R.png
PWYW Scrying & Dressing Room Service
love the new genes and familiars!!
love the new genes and familiars!!
I'm LOVING the new genes! I'm not a huge fan of Banescales but those extra wings are certainly making them more interesting, and the glowy veilspun... And the new familiars... I just....... YES.

Also please don't feel rushed about the new ancient, and yeah it's definitely smarter to release it after NotN. Can't wait for both! Amazing as always!
I'm LOVING the new genes! I'm not a huge fan of Banescales but those extra wings are certainly making them more interesting, and the glowy veilspun... And the new familiars... I just....... YES.

Also please don't feel rushed about the new ancient, and yeah it's definitely smarter to release it after NotN. Can't wait for both! Amazing as always!
Smoky-Bantam-Fangar.png ~call me Amethyst!
~she/her
~straight
~Fr+3
~check out this super cool hatchery!
~and this other cool subspecies!
~Idk
~Every day I play a game online where you dress up overgrown lizards. Oh wait...
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 52 53