Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Warrior's Way 2021
I am losing it over the Skulls!!!! Happy grinding to everyone, and thank you so much to everyone who worked on this!!!
I am losing it over the Skulls!!!! Happy grinding to everyone, and thank you so much to everyone who worked on this!!!
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
just saw items in MP stock in bigger numbers for this event... why is NotN only event that doesn't do such lol--- hope that is also change to happen with this year's NotN
just saw items in MP stock in bigger numbers for this event... why is NotN only event that doesn't do such lol--- hope that is also change to happen with this year's NotN
WIhgWqV.png yeetWr77RAu.png
yeet
you
see
mE
wHy
yeet hYZxkBA.gif
Can I just say how delightful it is that dragons and beastclans alike are coming together for this?
Can I just say how delightful it is that dragons and beastclans alike are coming together for this?
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
ohohohoooooooo
ohohohoooooooo
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
heeeeeey this is super-cool! i love having more coli-centric festivals throughout the year. ^_^
heeeeeey this is super-cool! i love having more coli-centric festivals throughout the year. ^_^
wV6zlEw.png
@hungryhobbits

I'm late for this reply, but i was referring to having a chance to drop eggs from the chests (idk which type/species it would be) like we do in night of the nocturne. It's one of the main points of the event to me.
@hungryhobbits

I'm late for this reply, but i was referring to having a chance to drop eggs from the chests (idk which type/species it would be) like we do in night of the nocturne. It's one of the main points of the event to me.
beastclantop.png
:000
many wowza
:000
many wowza
*-{Rainbow}-*
[quote name="Hnai" date="2021-08-05 12:39:16" ] @/hungryhobbits I'm late for this reply, but i was referring to having a chance to drop eggs from the chests (idk which type/species it would be) like we do in night of the nocturne. It's one of the main points of the event to me. [/quote] NoTN is tied directly to nocturnes as the only real way to obtain their breed. The eggs and scrolls don't drop there for no reason, the entire event is themed around 'em. Warriors Way is not connected to a breed whatsoever so no reason for it to be tied to eggs.
Hnai wrote on 2021-08-05 12:39:16:
@/hungryhobbits

NoTN is tied directly to nocturnes as the only real way to obtain their breed. The eggs and scrolls don't drop there for no reason, the entire event is themed around 'em. Warriors Way is not connected to a breed whatsoever so no reason for it to be tied to eggs.
KBuajgX.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
[quote name="Lunarduo" date="2021-08-05 09:38:41" ] I thought there was going to be a new ancient breed? [/quote] Hello??? Anyone else remember this???
Lunarduo wrote on 2021-08-05 09:38:41:
I thought there was going to be a new ancient breed?
Hello??? Anyone else remember this???
KptxMMR.pngSBELSmC.pngPrism 3: Return of the Scatters
I'm so in love with the new apparel and the scenes! First event and I'm already so impressed I want more!!
I'm so in love with the new apparel and the scenes! First event and I'm already so impressed I want more!!
... dfk9anK.png
>Cyan
>she/her
>FR+0

tumblr_inline_pk7sfwujyO1tp8wp9_1280.pngyWeI4xG.png

Pgv53XB.png
pkY2oAO.png
BjO3CiL.png
LDkMPPP.png
killything-small.gif