Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Sunparched Prowl 2021
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26
Meat)
Meat)
mlHpBMC.png
dT9HQge.png
WQA384m.png
BzjAkuF.png
oouioVf.png
NQvcoP6.png
Sick! Love the scene
Sick! Love the scene
You tell us about the Battle EXP Boost and familiar drops when we only have one day left of the event? Would have been nice to know these thing before the event was almost over...
You tell us about the Battle EXP Boost and familiar drops when we only have one day left of the event? Would have been nice to know these thing before the event was almost over...
Small text error in the announcement
“ For the duration of Sunparched Prowl, all all Coliseum enemies will have ”
Small text error in the announcement
“ For the duration of Sunparched Prowl, all all Coliseum enemies will have ”
Yay! Thanks for the announcement! We need the meats!
Yay! Thanks for the announcement! We need the meats!
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
Let's goooooooo
Let's goooooooo
cbQdPvX.png
I’m gonna agree that it’s kinda? Wrong to drop info about the event one day before it ends? I was wondering what was up with meat dropping.
You could have just held this back If it was in the way of the anniversary events.
I’m gonna agree that it’s kinda? Wrong to drop info about the event one day before it ends? I was wondering what was up with meat dropping.
You could have just held this back If it was in the way of the anniversary events.
16517661_DubXWdDWeIKI5FH.gif16517555_oY4UyEbMb3wqd32.gif bowls by @Araej
Least my clan will have sufficient meat stores to get them through a few weeks due to this event lol. I burn through meat like no man's business lol
Least my clan will have sufficient meat stores to get them through a few weeks due to this event lol. I burn through meat like no man's business lol
[img]https://www.canva.com/design/DAEfYBspI_w/QIUEdwlFhaqA84VC5vLTQw/edit?category=tACFapY0WQc[/img]
Meat
Meat
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
Ok, so what's the chance for the scene?
I'm fighting in coli like third day by now, and still no luck XDDD
Ok, so what's the chance for the scene?
I'm fighting in coli like third day by now, and still no luck XDDD
lol ♥
RV9vDbh.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26