Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Obelisks Unearthed
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 217 218
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70020978][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/700210/70020978_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70127035][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/701271/70127035_350.png[/img][/url][/center] I just think it's really neat how the dragon I hatched from the Worker Cache and the Obelisk that came out of my statue are both pink!! [emoji=pink star size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] I had a lot of fun watching the event unfold, and I welcome our new fluffy dergs with open arms. The babies are way too cute and I would like 100 please
70020978_350.png70127035_350.png

I just think it's really neat how the dragon I hatched from the Worker Cache and the Obelisk that came out of my statue are both pink!!

I had a lot of fun watching the event unfold, and I welcome our new fluffy dergs with open arms. The babies are way too cute and I would like 100 please
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.pngaKplmXE.pngaesq82D.giftumblr_p3si82TwzG1vamgqko2_100.pngVoUM5dh.gif
Staff ily you did so wonderful, the obelisks are gorgeous [emoji=obelisk love size=2]
Staff ily you did so wonderful, the obelisks are gorgeous

• - She/They
  • - FRT +3
  • - Artist
  • - Too many imps
heeee3.png aaaaa.png
This event was wonderful from start to finish! It's great to have a new moderrn, and I LOVE the new lore. :D
This event was wonderful from start to finish! It's great to have a new moderrn, and I LOVE the new lore. :D
OVI5Wp2.gif
the new breed is very cool and incredibly exciting but since I can't process that right now (and oh boy are there 7500+ people online right now, I bet the scrying workshop is having Troubles) -- I am [b]so excited[/b] about the new Effort system! One of the things that's kept me engaged with this site for so long is community activities - I'm not incredibly active in Nature Dom in general, but I love working together during the pushes and I love the flight-run festival activities. Efforts are yet another way for wide community participation and being involved in site lore makes it more exciting. Also having other avenues to gain event items beside just the coliseum and gathering turns was great - I think this was the first ~week where I did Tomo's Trivia every day! [b]Thank you, staff, for all your efforts on this event! And many more to come[/b] [emoji=obelisk star size=2]
the new breed is very cool and incredibly exciting but since I can't process that right now (and oh boy are there 7500+ people online right now, I bet the scrying workshop is having Troubles) --

I am so excited about the new Effort system! One of the things that's kept me engaged with this site for so long is community activities - I'm not incredibly active in Nature Dom in general, but I love working together during the pushes and I love the flight-run festival activities. Efforts are yet another way for wide community participation and being involved in site lore makes it more exciting. Also having other avenues to gain event items beside just the coliseum and gathering turns was great - I think this was the first ~week where I did Tomo's Trivia every day! Thank you, staff, for all your efforts on this event! And many more to come

alyblaith / aly
NatDom org team

===========
• they/her
• queer
• neurodivergent
===========
trade adopts
===========
== Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
There so CUTE
There so CUTE
uhm, im not really active as much as i used to be but yuh, so if i dont reply srry
this is so cool !!
this is so cool !!
Y9HtHBM.gif hi i'm solar
i like Wildclaws too much
have a nice day everyone !
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o2_r1_100.png
i just want everyone here to know that the thumbnail / top image of the thread is title "youalldidsuchagoodjob.png"
i just want everyone here to know that the thumbnail / top image of the thread is title "youalldidsuchagoodjob.png"
Lightning-Network.png
- jax | 22 | nd
- wishlist
- projects
06xk8gV.png
gIjq5Q3.png
LCqISMP.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh MY GOD YES!!!!!!!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh MY GOD YES!!!!!!!
tumblr_inline_oqqz0cWKbM1qhglkw_540.png
Oh my goodness I love them so much. They're everything I love about Tundras, but MORE.

Is there an encyclopedia entry for them? I wasn't able to find it. I'd love to read up on this breeds Personalities, tactics and abilities!
Oh my goodness I love them so much. They're everything I love about Tundras, but MORE.

Is there an encyclopedia entry for them? I wasn't able to find it. I'd love to read up on this breeds Personalities, tactics and abilities!
QoiHu86.png
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 217 218