Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 223 224
wow, 8 whole years... I am SO honored to have been here for almost 5 of those myself, and the changes the devs have made to the game are incredible. it's almost unrecognizable from the game I started with, save for the core values, which have stayed the same all 8 years. awesome job across the board, guys--this anniversary event is the cherry atop the cake for me!
wow, 8 whole years... I am SO honored to have been here for almost 5 of those myself, and the changes the devs have made to the game are incredible. it's almost unrecognizable from the game I started with, save for the core values, which have stayed the same all 8 years. awesome job across the board, guys--this anniversary event is the cherry atop the cake for me!
poggers my boys!
poggers my boys!
available 9:00 - 19:00 server time
[quote name="Allstohel" date="2021-06-08 10:49:46" ] I'm guessing the final reward will be something big, but i can't help imagining that at the end we'll just get a shirt apparel that says 'I participated in Dustcarve Dig and all I got was this lousy shirt' XD[/quote] I would lose my mind laughing and immediately find a dragon to put it on. I'm not even kidding.
Allstohel wrote on 2021-06-08 10:49:46:
I'm guessing the final reward will be something big, but i can't help imagining that at the end we'll just get a shirt apparel that says 'I participated in Dustcarve Dig and all I got was this lousy shirt' XD

I would lose my mind laughing and immediately find a dragon to put it on. I'm not even kidding.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Oh, Happy 8th Anniversary!
Oh, Happy 8th Anniversary!
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
Happy anniversary!
Happy anniversary!
LETS GOOOOOOOOO
LETS GOOOOOOOOO
This is really awesome! It gets me to do a lot of the dailies I usually never do like the trivia etc. However I wish I knew about this before already bonding with all my familiars and gathering for the day lol
This is really awesome! It gets me to do a lot of the dailies I usually never do like the trivia etc. However I wish I knew about this before already bonding with all my familiars and gathering for the day lol
tumblr_inline_n51c5lRQg41r4n64i.gif
[center] [size=2]Happy 8th! And a big thank you to the dev team for keeping the site going [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'm thrilled to see a community feature like this that the whole userbase can work towards and can't wait to see the reward awaiting us! [emoji=treasure chest size=1][/size][/center]
Happy 8th! And a big thank you to the dev team for keeping the site going

I'm thrilled to see a community feature like this that the whole userbase can work towards and can't wait to see the reward awaiting us!

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
This is so cool!!! I'm excited to participate! Happy anniversary Flight Rising!!

edit: so far this event has been so good!! I loved the additional reward of finding items around the site, the animations for the dragons in the tunnel are so cute!!
This is so cool!!! I'm excited to participate! Happy anniversary Flight Rising!!

edit: so far this event has been so good!! I loved the additional reward of finding items around the site, the animations for the dragons in the tunnel are so cute!!
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 223 224