Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 223 224
Can't believe how many of us have been here since the first anniversary. Have I really been here for 7+ years now? So weird @w@
Can't believe how many of us have been here since the first anniversary. Have I really been here for 7+ years now? So weird @w@
1st Anniversary Fish Cake The True Flight Rising Experience
Hatched a triple-orca baby from a single-egg nest. The parents have a 65-color primary range, a 41-color secondary range, and a 17-color tertiary range. There was a .0022% chance of this color combo happening. But it’s not a g1 and there are 42,538 triple-orca dragons unexalted. This is the best luck you've ever had on this site and it’s simultaneously completely unimpressive. Incredible.
Dragon ID: #74228362 XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEarned:2021-12-11
I'm stoked to see a site wide event, seen it suggested often enough. Thanks staff for hearing our calls.
Although I'm a bit sad this is temporary. I'd love for some aspects to be saved in some way. I love the small animated dragon sprites. And I hope Velya will stay with us in some way, if at least as a return in the future.
I'm stoked to see a site wide event, seen it suggested often enough. Thanks staff for hearing our calls.
Although I'm a bit sad this is temporary. I'd love for some aspects to be saved in some way. I love the small animated dragon sprites. And I hope Velya will stay with us in some way, if at least as a return in the future.
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
Happy 8th anniversary!!
Happy 8th anniversary!!
Wow, a forum post!
5iXiC8z.pngfc4zvun.pngmlHpBMC.png
Happy birthday Flight Rising!
Happy birthday Flight Rising!
Fd5cQVO.png WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS.png
Wn6vGC1.png
LRdLP2V.png
0XHtpWy.png
Trading with crim gave me items for every trade. Nice!
Trading with crim gave me items for every trade. Nice!
Happy 8th Anniversary, Flight Rising! Can I just say how much I love Velya's design? wooo I'm exited for uncovering the buried mysteries! [emoji=pick axe size=1]
Happy 8th Anniversary, Flight Rising! Can I just say how much I love Velya's design? wooo I'm exited for uncovering the buried mysteries!
_______ w8qkqSZ.png •He/him
3+ FR time
•ISTP-T
•Narcoleptic
_ uE9Vdqy.png M3DdaVc.png trCQUB8.png
Happy Anniversary! What a great way to celebrate. I can't believe it's been eight years already! So excited to see how the event proceeds! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Happy Anniversary! What a great way to celebrate. I can't believe it's been eight years already! So excited to see how the event proceeds!
gustvul.gif She/her • GMT+1 • deviantARTSales Tab cheery.png
I want to protecc Velya, she's the best granny!!! >n<
I want to protecc Velya, she's the best granny!!! >n<

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
Happy 8th Anniversary! [emoji=mirror star size=1]
Happy 8th Anniversary!
.♥.
♥ Czech | Female | Scorpio l Unicorn | Eevee ♥
Bisexual | Furry | Brony | Otaku | Pastel Gothic | InuYasha enthusiast
♥ I love cuteness over everything ♥
.♥.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
I absolutely loove the new stuff already and I haven't even taken a closer look yet ^^"

too hyped..
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
I absolutely loove the new stuff already and I haven't even taken a closer look yet ^^"

too hyped..
oYuEPZ2.pngPE8KYEr.pngMTtORbV.pngybQJlHz.pngu9KXIA8.pngGoVqS9e.png25JQOyr.pnge7NCmti.pngSjV5FiU.pngdEe2UrM.pngMUYNhfy.png
Y8kS5FU.png
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 223 224