Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 223 224
[quote name="Nebulizard" date="2021-06-15 06:40:28" ] Hey, for all the ancient breed speculation... these guys sure do follow the normal dragon template. Could be an ancient breed still but when was our last modern breed? Bogsneaks, right? Released 5 years ago? I don't want to get my hopes TOO high, holding out for getting petrified still but... [emoji=skydancer confused size=1] [/quote] I was thinking the same. I mean, we do know they're working on a modern breed and getting another ancient breed so soon doesn't feel right, so [i]what if[/i] ...? (Plot twist, it's gonna be neither.)
Nebulizard wrote on 2021-06-15 06:40:28:
Hey, for all the ancient breed speculation... these guys sure do follow the normal dragon template. Could be an ancient breed still but when was our last modern breed? Bogsneaks, right? Released 5 years ago?

I don't want to get my hopes TOO high, holding out for getting petrified still but...
I was thinking the same. I mean, we do know they're working on a modern breed and getting another ancient breed so soon doesn't feel right, so what if ...? (Plot twist, it's gonna be neither.)
   dgHlSWG.png      LEpJMnn.png
Gj9DhHn.png
JkqGYr7.png
pyAp3dI.png
0HBKL8H.png
s7kOTpJ.gif
KRcB6uC.png
o4KdtaP.png
3aAdCVC.png
hbPQKyV.png
4ogWlJU.png
Rl71vuP.png
qeWy3Ik.png
LGvol4P.png
8GgdVkW.png
9QQcg1Z.png
jgeciGJ.png
YMPbu9R.png
     eowYQBf.png
[quote name="Liirah" date="2021-06-15 06:43:51" ] [quote name="Nebulizard" date="2021-06-15 06:40:28" ] Hey, for all the ancient breed speculation... these guys sure do follow the normal dragon template. Could be an ancient breed still but when was our last modern breed? Bogsneaks, right? Released 5 years ago? I don't want to get my hopes TOO high, holding out for getting petrified still but... [emoji=skydancer confused size=1] [/quote] I was thinking the same. I mean, we do know they're working on a modern breed and getting another ancient breed so soon doesn't feel right, so [i]what if[/i] ...? (Plot twist, it's gonna be neither.) [/quote] Yeah, I think there's no good way to guess quite yet. Who knows what it could be, all we know is "these statues aren't statues" as of right now. Trying not to get too excited because of that but this was such a neat little mini-event so I'm really looking forward to the big reveal. Looking forward to all the theories that are gonna be popping up though! [emoji=skydancer star size=1]
Liirah wrote on 2021-06-15 06:43:51:
Nebulizard wrote on 2021-06-15 06:40:28:
Hey, for all the ancient breed speculation... these guys sure do follow the normal dragon template. Could be an ancient breed still but when was our last modern breed? Bogsneaks, right? Released 5 years ago?

I don't want to get my hopes TOO high, holding out for getting petrified still but...
I was thinking the same. I mean, we do know they're working on a modern breed and getting another ancient breed so soon doesn't feel right, so what if ...? (Plot twist, it's gonna be neither.)

Yeah, I think there's no good way to guess quite yet. Who knows what it could be, all we know is "these statues aren't statues" as of right now. Trying not to get too excited because of that but this was such a neat little mini-event so I'm really looking forward to the big reveal. Looking forward to all the theories that are gonna be popping up though!
Nebula
He / Xe / They
Deviantart at ProtoplanetaryNebula
+2h FR time

GAY PRIDE!
Admittedly I've been wondering if it's all leading up to a new gameplay mechanic that would allow you to turn your dragons to stone for some particular reason, but I doubt that's it lol
It does seem more likely that it'll be a new modern/ancient, but either way I'm REALLY excited!!
Admittedly I've been wondering if it's all leading up to a new gameplay mechanic that would allow you to turn your dragons to stone for some particular reason, but I doubt that's it lol
It does seem more likely that it'll be a new modern/ancient, but either way I'm REALLY excited!!
Gf3PUYx.png
@Akantia No, that's just the chest. If you read the things Veyla is saying, she says that they've found statues- but wait- THESE ARE NOT STATUES.
@Akantia No, that's just the chest. If you read the things Veyla is saying, she says that they've found statues- but wait- THESE ARE NOT STATUES.
Lichtdrache.gif
If we don't get anything on Wednesdays update I'm going to scream [emoji=coatl angry size=1] [emoji=imperial angry size=1]
If we don't get anything on Wednesdays update I'm going to scream
I prefer my puns intended
pridelink.png
They kind of look like Manticores….. That would be pretty sweet! I also like the idea of a gargoyle, too. Since that would tie them in with Earth nicely. Stone by day and flesh by night!
They kind of look like Manticores….. That would be pretty sweet! I also like the idea of a gargoyle, too. Since that would tie them in with Earth nicely. Stone by day and flesh by night!
u94F7n8.png
I've really loved how this event allowed us to engage more directly with the lore. The stories have always been enjoyable to read, but I've felt a little detached from the goings-on in Sornieth until now. Thank you so much, devs, for letting us really be part of the story!
I've really loved how this event allowed us to engage more directly with the lore. The stories have always been enjoyable to read, but I've felt a little detached from the goings-on in Sornieth until now. Thank you so much, devs, for letting us really be part of the story!
rainbow-flag-6stripe.png Griff {} she/they
HELLO 123 NOTFACATIONS

MY GOD I LOVE THEM-they kinda remind me of fuffy mudwings, anouther type of dragon from a series i like that have to do with the earth
HELLO 123 NOTFACATIONS

MY GOD I LOVE THEM-they kinda remind me of fuffy mudwings, anouther type of dragon from a series i like that have to do with the earth
okay, how many of you now what a mudwing is or do i need to get the pictures?
okay, how many of you now what a mudwing is or do i need to get the pictures?
@talongamer I know MudWings!! come to think of it they do kind of resemble them :o
FR and Joy Ang + Tui collab when
@talongamer I know MudWings!! come to think of it they do kind of resemble them :o
FR and Joy Ang + Tui collab when
Giant Lilypad Cedar Logs Flute Snakeskin Garden Lace
1 2 ... 197 198 199 200 201 ... 223 224