Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 8th Anniversary: Dustcarve Dig
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 223 224
[quote name="Sheelah" date="2021-06-12 18:03:57" ] Why is Crim asking for this? During an event? https://prnt.sc/157eqai This makes no sense. [/quote] I don't know, but I gave her one yesterday. Maybe she wants to help too.
Sheelah wrote on 2021-06-12 18:03:57:
Why is Crim asking for this? During an event?

https://prnt.sc/157eqai

This makes no sense.
I don't know, but I gave her one yesterday. Maybe she wants to help too.
lSyxazy.png
5vnsOgE.png
Bv4nfib.png
fdUVIfW.pngoptH9Kd.png gg8Ii1Q.png
zl1ZGZ2.png 2VtxnMX.png 3Atxu83.png xXVzXvp.png RI1dQsH.png Pgv53XB.png hT8tqqJ.png NlmYDAS.png ANZRVK7.png jxjhtnM.png J8QoPxT.png F10c885.png kHBaXec.png
mYEe9VI.png
this event slaps!! even if it's an ancient i would honestly be so happy. i love lore being presented in an interactive way like this instead of something to read in an update or elsewhere... bc i have a really hard time w/ reading lots of text [emoji=spiral sad size=2] not that there's anything wrong with that, because doing something like this for every lore entry would take a ton of effort. ty staff for making this possible! it's really exciting!!
this event slaps!! even if it's an ancient i would honestly be so happy. i love lore being presented in an interactive way like this instead of something to read in an update or elsewhere... bc i have a really hard time w/ reading lots of text

not that there's anything wrong with that, because doing something like this for every lore entry would take a ton of effort. ty staff for making this possible! it's really exciting!!
forum_sig.png
[quote name="maocifer" date="2021-06-12 16:22:53" ] [quote name="DW08" date="2021-06-12 15:13:48" ] Why do I feel like this is for the Earth Ancient Dragon??? Anyone feel like this too??? (or am I too late in saying this?) [/quote] I actually didn't think of this at all before! but now you mention it it seems so... obvious?? [/quote] Most likely though I like the idea of it being a "Beast Clans breed" sorta like an ancient breed but it's a beast clan. While a long shot (and not likely to go over well with so many flights not having multiple dragons breeds yet) but who knows. Could be that Beast Clans becomes a flight all of it's own that we can join, or new way to interact with familiars, or a beast clan themed game. Either way I'm excited (though my money's on a new breed.)
maocifer wrote on 2021-06-12 16:22:53:
DW08 wrote on 2021-06-12 15:13:48:
Why do I feel like this is for the Earth Ancient Dragon??? Anyone feel like this too??? (or am I too late in saying this?)
I actually didn't think of this at all before! but now you mention it it seems so... obvious??
Most likely though I like the idea of it being a "Beast Clans breed" sorta like an ancient breed but it's a beast clan. While a long shot (and not likely to go over well with so many flights not having multiple dragons breeds yet) but who knows. Could be that Beast Clans becomes a flight all of it's own that we can join, or new way to interact with familiars, or a beast clan themed game. Either way I'm excited (though my money's on a new breed.)
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
[quote name="PurpleStripe" date="2021-06-12 17:11:43" ] [quote name="DW08" date="2021-06-12 15:13:48" ] Why do I feel like this is for the Earth Ancient Dragon??? Anyone feel like this too??? (or am I too late in saying this?) [/quote] It's giving me 'human' vibes but that's just me lol [/quote] I think people would riot if humans were introduced, but that would be sooooo interesting. I feel like I remember staff answering a question about humans in the world in regards to us as lair owners waaaaaaaayyyyyy back in like 2015, but I can't remember the details.....
PurpleStripe wrote on 2021-06-12 17:11:43:
DW08 wrote on 2021-06-12 15:13:48:
Why do I feel like this is for the Earth Ancient Dragon??? Anyone feel like this too??? (or am I too late in saying this?)
It's giving me 'human' vibes
but that's just me lol

I think people would riot if humans were introduced, but that would be sooooo interesting. I feel like I remember staff answering a question about humans in the world in regards to us as lair owners waaaaaaaayyyyyy back in like 2015, but I can't remember the details.....
[quote name="Flickerpad" date="2021-06-12 17:48:08" ] if you look into the shadows of the current digging area you can see what looks to be like... buildings? Either a cluster of buildings or a machine. Wonder what that could mean... [/quote] @Flickerpad If you put it in an art program and lighten it, you can see that it's buildings! Some sort of tower-like buildings. I was too curious about what it was, so I ran off and did it first thing. My image probably isn't the best possible, but you can definitely see them! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/648053538617950230/853285852829581312/unknown.png[/img]
Flickerpad wrote on 2021-06-12 17:48:08:
if you look into the shadows of the current digging area you can see what looks to be like... buildings? Either a cluster of buildings or a machine. Wonder what that could mean...

@Flickerpad If you put it in an art program and lighten it, you can see that it's buildings! Some sort of tower-like buildings. I was too curious about what it was, so I ran off and did it first thing. My image probably isn't the best possible, but you can definitely see them!
unknown.png
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
We're so moving fast this time! [emoji=skydancer star size=2]
We're so moving fast this time!
c9b914f455a7d94db0f0f240f25340f7f9a02e1f.png 4be36523430019bd9aae00b7e56a7528ec942fe7.png T0lT2WO.png
If Earth Ancient, I hope its a legless, or only two-legged Wrym sort of thing.

Also, I'd like the last chest to be a scroll of perfection, which would allow you to change all the colors of one dragon to exactly what you want it to be. (Lioden, or one of the other ones offered this option, it was rad)

Also, I'd like the last chest to be a scroll of perfection, which would allow you to change all the colors of one dragon to exactly what you want it to be. (Lioden, or one of the other ones offered this option, it was rad)
UZVTEBc.png
Dang I missed a milestone! I think it was #3
But I'm hoping we get something really cool from this event x>
Dang I missed a milestone! I think it was #3
But I'm hoping we get something really cool from this event x>
Dragons for sale: 17487.png Renting your nests: 745.png otakuderp13-1.png
Tide father, please come back from your travels soon with lots of beams qwq
Tide father, please come back from your travels soon with lots of beams qwq
[quote name="Balam" date="2021-06-12 21:14:46" ] If Earth Ancient, I hope its a legless, or only two-legged Wrym sort of thing. Also, I'd like the last chest to be a scroll of perfection, which would allow you to change all the colors of one dragon to exactly what you want it to be. (Lioden, or one of the other ones offered this option, it was rad) [/quote] I was imagining if we got a 'scroll of fully customize a dragon' (any colors, and breed, etc) but man that would have to lock the dragon to your lair or it would be chaos.
Balam wrote on 2021-06-12 21:14:46:

I was imagining if we got a 'scroll of fully customize a dragon' (any colors, and breed, etc) but man that would have to lock the dragon to your lair or it would be chaos.
(This needs to be updated but I am lazy)
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 223 224