Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | World Map Revamp
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 104 105
can I get an F in the chat for the Mire.

now that its all the way across the map in nature instead of plague, can we get an actual plague venue now?
can I get an F in the chat for the Mire.

now that its all the way across the map in nature instead of plague, can we get an actual plague venue now?
s9K2ty1.pngCompl-1.pngyNBFlay.png HL3uioH.png
tyEuRXe.png
nIu3Z9d.png
mlHpBMC.png
swampshine1.gif
button credit
Lore! And art! Gorgeous work!
Lore! And art! Gorgeous work!
When viewing "in the entire browser window", you can not see the lower part of the snow location (
When viewing "in the entire browser window", you can not see the lower part of the snow location (
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Luminax best light bebe
Luminax best light bebe
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
Thank you devs for all your hard work on this, it looks amazing!
Thank you devs for all your hard work on this, it looks amazing!
One day I’ll be organized and have enough energy to make all the things I wanna put here… but for now imma just vibe
so THIS is where the trading post is?????

so THIS is where the trading post is?????

FR+10
Ping-friendly. Loves coatls and skydancers.
LOVE IT!!! would love to see perhaps addition of coliseum venues to the map eventually too :o like rough estimate locations
i think that would be funky and cool to know
LOVE IT!!! would love to see perhaps addition of coliseum venues to the map eventually too :o like rough estimate locations
i think that would be funky and cool to know
Untitled-1.png
[quote name="shunkerbelle" date="2021-03-01 09:33:03" ] This put a smile on my face, being one of the four here currently [/quote] Hi from one of the other three! This place fit so well with my clan lore I couldn't resist switching immediately!
shunkerbelle wrote on 2021-03-01 09:33:03:
This put a smile on my face, being one of the four here currently

Hi from one of the other three! This place fit so well with my clan lore I couldn't resist switching immediately!
DSfRuAQ.png
Oooh, the new map is so fun to explore! Everything feels so much more alive now!
Oooh, the new map is so fun to explore! Everything feels so much more alive now!
7zcCDc4.png[/center]

zHJbm3H.png
AHHH

AHHH

we bloom as we ache.
she/her
dressing room!
DPMiCiU.gif
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 104 105