Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | World Map Revamp
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 104 105
great update!
great update!
UZVTEBc.png
OMGG new lair locations are so cool
OMGG new lair locations are so cool
r3w1Lgz.png
Signature art by @Suasion
extremely thrilled that i can be locked into baby jail for my dragon crimes forever thank u icedad for my life
extremely thrilled that i can be locked into baby jail for my dragon crimes forever thank u icedad for my life
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
Incredible!!!!
Incredible!!!!
HdmxfuE.png
I LOVE that you can choose where you clan is. I haven't upgraded my lair size in years because I didn't want to have my location change but now I can upgrade my size and still keep my location where it is. TAT
I LOVE that you can choose where you clan is. I haven't upgraded my lair size in years because I didn't want to have my location change but now I can upgrade my size and still keep my location where it is. TAT
8ece04c1fbea1bd20ab52d96b1b74807b4a13f68.png
Sprite Raffle!

FR +2
They/Them

Good with all gendered slang.
ok im going to read everything but before that i just will proceed to move to the quarantine zone it's so cool thank you
ok im going to read everything but before that i just will proceed to move to the quarantine zone it's so cool thank you
66672686_aRYLhgjb41XJEVa.png
the custom markers are surprisingly exciting!! its fun to pick an exact location for my clan :]
the custom markers are surprisingly exciting!! its fun to pick an exact location for my clan :]
I love this so much! Thank you so much to everyone who put so much effort into the art and coding and shiny new lore! [emoji=ridgeback love size=1] I haven't read through everything yet, but the new Wind and Plague and Water locations are [i]glorious[/i] and everything I wanted.
I love this so much! Thank you so much to everyone who put so much effort into the art and coding and shiny new lore! I haven't read through everything yet, but the new Wind and Plague and Water locations are glorious and everything I wanted.
Absolutely living for (shortlived as it may be) being one of 5 people who live here at the moment hahahahaha [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/717867655817723937/815998782302322738/unknown.png[/img]
Absolutely living for (shortlived as it may be) being one of 5 people who live here at the moment hahahahaha

unknown.png
Interesting that population is listed as flights and not clans.
Interesting that population is listed as flights and not clans.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 104 105