Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breed: Veilspun Dragons
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 180 181
@MewMew34
Yes at this moment, the breed scroll is the only way to get them.
@MewMew34
Yes at this moment, the breed scroll is the only way to get them.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
Ohhhhh.. those coli genes
I can't wait for the lag to end, I'm going to be in coli for months aha
Ohhhhh.. those coli genes
I can't wait for the lag to end, I'm going to be in coli for months aha
image20.jpg
I've never witnessed a new breed being added to Flight Rising so I am really excited- The breed Change scroll for the Veilspun has a tooltip that says "Banescale dragons are an ancient breed with a 20-day breeding cooldown." Instead of Veilspun, the tooltip mentions Banescales? [item=breed change: veilspun]
I've never witnessed a new breed being added to Flight Rising so I am really excited-

The breed Change scroll for the Veilspun has a tooltip that says "Banescale dragons are an ancient breed with a 20-day breeding cooldown."
Instead of Veilspun, the tooltip mentions Banescales?

Breed Change: Veilspun
Activity fluctuates.
If I don't respond to
something for a while, please
PM me to get my attention!

Comfort dragon
X tumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
NEW BREAAAD
NEW BREAAAD
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
YESSSSS
YESSSSS
KnI4s46.gif gNCOtcY.png
Wishlist
It is the most emo looking thing omg [emoji=veilspun deadpan size=2]
It is the most emo looking thing omg
look_at_dem_Leggs_bg.gif 2PgeVQK.png AXgbdLB.gif look_at_dem_Leggs_bg_alt.gif
Their lore is tied with the portal! exciting. I can wait to see what else will come of the portal
Their lore is tied with the portal! exciting. I can wait to see what else will come of the portal
tgKCVtZ.png
THEY FIXED THE HAIR ON THE FEMALE POSE THANK YOUUUUUUUUU
THEY FIXED THE HAIR ON THE FEMALE POSE THANK YOUUUUUUUUU
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
YES. GOOD. I LOVE THEM.
YES. GOOD. I LOVE THEM.
With the exception of fodder dragons, I try to ensure all my prices are competitive with prices on the AH. I try to keep on top of AH prices so as not to over-charge.
DFa15iQ.jpg
[quote name="TroubleinSevens" date="2020-11-12 10:23:11" ] Huh, I was really excited about this, since I've been waiting to see shadow's ancient breed. This one doesn't get dropped with eggs or scrolls, and the change scroll is 1000 gems? What happened to users having the opportunity to get one or two at launch? Shame, considering this is the first ancient breed I've really liked. Suppose I'll wait however many months it takes for children to be affordable. [/quote] It's that sweet, sweet microtransactiom revenue.. Makes having them early on a flex and drives people to but out if pure fomo.
TroubleinSevens wrote on 2020-11-12 10:23:11:
Huh, I was really excited about this, since I've been waiting to see shadow's ancient breed. This one doesn't get dropped with eggs or scrolls, and the change scroll is 1000 gems? What happened to users having the opportunity to get one or two at launch?

Shame, considering this is the first ancient breed I've really liked. Suppose I'll wait however many months it takes for children to be affordable.
It's that sweet, sweet microtransactiom revenue..
Makes having them early on a flex and drives people to but out if pure fomo.
fm3WhOS.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 180 181