Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration 2020
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 47 48
ohh, i really like all the stuff this time around.

weird but i'm glad to see a scene that doesn't feature any architecture. the idea of dragons in buildings is so silly to me, i'm happy to get some more natural scenes lol.
ohh, i really like all the stuff this time around.

weird but i'm glad to see a scene that doesn't feature any architecture. the idea of dragons in buildings is so silly to me, i'm happy to get some more natural scenes lol.
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
WOAH!!! Everything is so pretty :0
WOAH!!! Everything is so pretty :0
Happy Starfall!

The woof is so cute. I want stacks. STACKS!!
Happy Starfall!

The woof is so cute. I want stacks. STACKS!!
LIBRA WOLF LIBRA WOLF I LOVE IT

some very nice skins this year, and i love the scene!
LIBRA WOLF LIBRA WOLF I LOVE IT

some very nice skins this year, and i love the scene!
bHeX9bv.png
I love all of this! I always feel like we get such amazing presents for Starfall ;D [center][emoji=arcane rune size=1][/center]
I love all of this! I always feel like we get such amazing presents for Starfall ;D
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
I need help making a difficult decision...Part of me wants to transfer over to the Arcane Flight but once I do my decision is irreversible. I don't believe I can trust the Lightweaver anymore and refuse to exalt any of my Imperial Dragons to her. It's hard for me to believe that she has the best intentions...but part of me also believes she can still be good...perhaps her mind could be swayed or I have misunderstood her cryptic intentions and if I leave now then I am abandoning her before she can redeem herself.
Should I stay and wait for something that may never come or go and be happier now but potentially regret my decision later?
I need help making a difficult decision...Part of me wants to transfer over to the Arcane Flight but once I do my decision is irreversible. I don't believe I can trust the Lightweaver anymore and refuse to exalt any of my Imperial Dragons to her. It's hard for me to believe that she has the best intentions...but part of me also believes she can still be good...perhaps her mind could be swayed or I have misunderstood her cryptic intentions and if I leave now then I am abandoning her before she can redeem herself.
Should I stay and wait for something that may never come or go and be happier now but potentially regret my decision later?
so many great skins woohooo

happy starfall y'all!!
so many great skins woohooo

happy starfall y'all!!
he/they

adult
eng/hun
Encapsulated Mist
Now the night is coming to an end.
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Stay alive, stay alive, for me.
Bottled Bones
i. want everything it's all so pretty!!
i. want everything it's all so pretty!!
WW- - - - -WW
D- - - - - - - -N

ccPlit/hezfpll
xfr time +1''
Jveil adoptsI
wwavatart'w
G- - - - - - - -P
WW- - - - -WW
V1 from ULTRAKILL saying 'BUY MY SKINS!!!!' with arrows pointing to two mpose tundra skincents, that feature burning documents and watchful eyes. One is red and blue-ish and the other is grey and orange.
i need the doggo. and the scene. and 10 copies of the apparel.
i need the doggo. and the scene. and 10 copies of the apparel.
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
THE SCENE AND FAM ARE AMAZING!!! happy starfall!!!
THE SCENE AND FAM ARE AMAZING!!! happy starfall!!!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
they/them it/its
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 47 48