Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Hoard & Vault
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 89 90
This is going to be SOOO GOOOD! I am super excited guys ^.^
This is going to be SOOO GOOOD! I am super excited guys ^.^
Woohoo! Been wanting something like this for ages. :)
Woohoo! Been wanting something like this for ages. :)
oh exciting! I hope there's a way to turn off the sell buttons for all items in hoard bc they make me nervous! I'm pretty sure I've sold awakend fams instead of vaulting them back when it mattered ahahaha!
oh exciting! I hope there's a way to turn off the sell buttons for all items in hoard bc they make me nervous! I'm pretty sure I've sold awakend fams instead of vaulting them back when it mattered ahahaha!
pSqt2he.pngYjsuzHO.pnglvnVULi.pngZwwIRzh.png
this is all fantastic and exactly what i had always hoped for !!!! aaaaa
this is all fantastic and exactly what i had always hoped for !!!! aaaaa
Oh my god [i]bless you[/i]. Will item icons change at all? For instance, I have important/favourite items in my dragons' bios. Example: [img]https://i.imgur.com/M3m2l2a.png[/img] So, any change, visually, to those?
Oh my god bless you.

Will item icons change at all? For instance, I have important/favourite items in my dragons' bios. Example:

M3m2l2a.png

So, any change, visually, to those?
DSEHBxF.png
This is amazing!! Looking forward to all of it!

I do have a question as well - Will we be able to filter through our skins tab by species?
This is amazing!! Looking forward to all of it!

I do have a question as well - Will we be able to filter through our skins tab by species?
icefull2.png
@cloudydawn [img]https://i.imgflip.com/4ft2t0.jpg[/img]
@cloudydawn
4ft2t0.jpg
"That was a nice distraction."
"The time I was able to spend with you... It was like memories of pure light."
tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jtp2T4U1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.png
"Sweet dreams. I'll be with you before long."
"That's how it's done."
Humans are the most irrational beings.

QBTY.pnggVbL.png
bH4wU.gif
Thanks for your hard work
Thanks for your hard work
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
Cool new stuff! I especially like being able to easily see which items are necessary for Hibernal Den objectives. That might finally help me get some more of those done!
Cool new stuff! I especially like being able to easily see which items are necessary for Hibernal Den objectives. That might finally help me get some more of those done!
xpP2XdL.png
omg god bless best update ever literally cannot wait
omg god bless best update ever literally cannot wait
d8O5J7R.png
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 89 90