Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Drakeharvest 2020
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 61 62
Quite interesting genes......
Quite interesting genes......
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
Now we need an embroidered tertiary
ZTnIVNJ.gif FbAeDb0.gif
oh my gods, THAT IS SO CUTE
oh my gods, THAT IS SO CUTE
rowanhart ~ she/her ~ windy

zS7zdCY.pngSiu8EQv.png mTFU87v.png
___
VgQr1kz.png
oX8CbtU9_o.png 2NHNerQ.gif
Those genes must be the strangest....

(im so confused :P)
Those genes must be the strangest....

(im so confused :P)
I am feeling the new genes. Gotta go figure out who in my lair needs 'em as soon as I can brew 'em. [quote name="Kumatora" date="2020-09-10 14:33:44" ] Now we need an embroidered tertiary [/quote] ^^^ Oh my gosh, yes
I am feeling the new genes. Gotta go figure out who in my lair needs 'em as soon as I can brew 'em.

Kumatora wrote on 2020-09-10 14:33:44:

^^^ Oh my gosh, yes
MWFAgdF.gif gLbZUkF.pngsFMScix.pngUc6vApJ.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngLLXHrpZ.pngIStPxKm.pngVywcR3B.png6Zs7hJu.pngEzf3dea.pngK3S42IV.png
[quote name="Kumatora" date="2020-09-10 14:33:44" ] Now we need an embroidered tertiary [/quote] YES
Kumatora wrote on 2020-09-10 14:33:44:

YES
*trying not to freak out* I LOVE THE NEW GENES!! TO BALWIN’s!!! I NEED THOSE GENES ON MY DRAGONS!!!! *keeps trying not to freak out as I go to Baldwin’s cauldron and shove aside other dragons to get there*
*trying not to freak out* I LOVE THE NEW GENES!! TO BALWIN’s!!! I NEED THOSE GENES ON MY DRAGONS!!!! *keeps trying not to freak out as I go to Baldwin’s cauldron and shove aside other dragons to get there*
Hmm these genes are amazing if you want to make a possessed doll dragon!
Hmm these genes are amazing if you want to make a possessed doll dragon!
NItuqvN.png
!!!!!! THESE GENES!!!

oh my god I LOVE I have so many ideas!! aviator dragon with fabric wings since he lost his, plushie dragons, scarecrow dragons, necromanced/undead dragons??? I could go on and on aaaha
!!!!!! THESE GENES!!!

oh my god I LOVE I have so many ideas!! aviator dragon with fabric wings since he lost his, plushie dragons, scarecrow dragons, necromanced/undead dragons??? I could go on and on aaaha
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
Okay y'all went off with these new genes
Okay y'all went off with these new genes

[ evan - any pronouns - 22 ]
[ just an artist who loves video games ]
[ a total sucker for villains ]
[ familiar collector ]