Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Redrock Cove Expansion
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46
IGUEEL
IGUEEL
IGUEEL AAAAAAA

(Yeah, I've never seen a live update '-w- )
IGUEEL AAAAAAA

(Yeah, I've never seen a live update '-w- )
Red-Breasted Hainu VjdktqS.png
S1cx8ZZ.png
ePOliyb.png
JMBy38q.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ayup, I’m Jordan . Just some dumb child obsessed with Splatoon and music lol . DM me if you need anything, always happy to help !!
AHH IGUEEL I NEED 100
AHH IGUEEL I NEED 100
baby man, little baby, little baby man, little baby baby baby man, little bABY, BABY MAN [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/35766.png[/img]
baby man, little baby, little baby man, little baby baby baby man, little bABY, BABY MAN
35766.png
They are the same?
They are the same?
[columns][item=Toxic Igueel][nextcol][b]Gorgeous[/b][nextcol][item=Igueel Matriarch]
Toxic Igueel Gorgeous Igueel Matriarch
The new familiars look fantastic so far, loving the Frigate bird ones!

I think the description for the coast charger familiar is incorrect though, it's identical to the surf strider's description!
The new familiars look fantastic so far, loving the Frigate bird ones!

I think the description for the coast charger familiar is incorrect though, it's identical to the surf strider's description!
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
Oh, there better be some entries in the skin and accent contest for these guys! I know I'm rethinking my ideas haha
Oh, there better be some entries in the skin and accent contest for these guys! I know I'm rethinking my ideas haha
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
IGUEEL
IGUEEL

pride_inkino.png

- wilbur / noctuid
- it/he/xe
- fr+3

.......................................................................................................................................

formerly myceliium -
always collecting mimic powder -

sEBxtxA.png
eGiN2Xv.png
mxk5Q9c.png
????
????
VVM4XuM.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 45 46