Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mosaic & Breakup
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45 46
Yes!!!
Yes!!!
gaolers_discovered.png
nice gene owo
nice gene owo
XDRtGHs.png
[quote name="Kindryte" date="2020-07-23 07:23:12" ] I'm a bit conflicted about this update. On one end: yey more genes! On the other: I feel as if genes made for ancients should stay ancient-exclusive. I mean if genes such as phantom and streak became available for every single modern breed, that would cause me to hesitate before I'd turn a dragon into an ancient. I understand there are genes such as gnarlhorns and blossom that we'll most likely never see on modern breeds (because lineart and all that), but for me one of the things I like about ancients is the fact that they can get some genes that modern breeds can't. Maybe i'm rambling a bit, but I kind of hope Breakup/mosaic will be the only genes that will be added for normal breeds from the pool of ancient-exclusive genes. [/quote] likewise.
Kindryte wrote on 2020-07-23 07:23:12:
I'm a bit conflicted about this update.

On one end: yey more genes!

On the other: I feel as if genes made for ancients should stay ancient-exclusive. I mean if genes such as phantom and streak became available for every single modern breed, that would cause me to hesitate before I'd turn a dragon into an ancient. I understand there are genes such as gnarlhorns and blossom that we'll most likely never see on modern breeds (because lineart and all that), but for me one of the things I like about ancients is the fact that they can get some genes that modern breeds can't.

Maybe i'm rambling a bit, but I kind of hope Breakup/mosaic will be the only genes that will be added for normal breeds from the pool of ancient-exclusive genes.

likewise.
ay
Nice! This was one of the ancient genes I was hoping would get ported to moderns!
Nice! This was one of the ancient genes I was hoping would get ported to moderns!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Awesome!
Awesome!
91ed98a566760064815b2177269fd040183d3986.png
Ooh! I really like Mosaic and Breakup, so I’m happy to see it for moderns!
Ooh! I really like Mosaic and Breakup, so I’m happy to see it for moderns!
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
Pretty exciting that Ancient genes are making the jump to Modern dragons. I know when they first came out, I was a little disappointed that some non-lineart-breaking genes were Ancient-exclusive, and although Mosaic/Breakup aren't my style (except what Breakup does to hair, that's my style), I like the precedent this sets.
Pretty exciting that Ancient genes are making the jump to Modern dragons. I know when they first came out, I was a little disappointed that some non-lineart-breaking genes were Ancient-exclusive, and although Mosaic/Breakup aren't my style (except what Breakup does to hair, that's my style), I like the precedent this sets.
this is an excellent update!! i absolutely love mosaic and breakup and am glad to see them available for more breeds!! thank you so much for this :]
this is an excellent update!! i absolutely love mosaic and breakup and am glad to see them available for more breeds!! thank you so much for this :]
10ttDG2.png
QeFgVgd.png
krh3gHf.png
QRVupBA.png
UwlzUwS.png
mlHpBMC.png
ghg we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like we like to party we like to party
Ooo! Can't wait to make some mosaic masterpieces!
Ooo! Can't wait to make some mosaic masterpieces!
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o1_500.gif
nice :D
nice :D
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45 46