Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Styled Manes & Rare Familiars
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 45 46
Nice gene!
Nice gene!
lightning.giftumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.pngoQlTGMl.png
Wait.. is that mean we have to wait a whole year to get the other flights scenes? I need water version soo bad... awwaw
Wait.. is that mean we have to wait a whole year to get the other flights scenes? I need water version soo bad... awwaw
35326_s.gif
Wow, this is gorgeous!
Wow, this is gorgeous!
Oh my godddd I need this gene :O
Oh my godddd I need this gene :O
Wow, I'm glad I picked this past year to get all the emblems! can't wait to collect all the scenes now too :)
Wow, I'm glad I picked this past year to get all the emblems! can't wait to collect all the scenes now too :)
What a nice update!
What a nice update!
GujRVNB.gif
Finally the emblems gonna be gone, well not gone but at least it will not eat a slot for new stuff every year. Thank you so much!

Can't wait for the scenes, waiting for the Fire, Plague and Lightning one so badly. Meanwhile gotta try to awaken my hounds for the hell hound, damn its so good!

Love the new gene too
Finally the emblems gonna be gone, well not gone but at least it will not eat a slot for new stuff every year. Thank you so much!

Can't wait for the scenes, waiting for the Fire, Plague and Lightning one so badly. Meanwhile gotta try to awaken my hounds for the hell hound, damn its so good!

Love the new gene too
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
[quote name="MessengerDragon" date="2020-06-19 00:35:06" ] [quote name="@Azurepocalypse" date="2020-06-18 23:53:55" ] [quote name="MessengerDragon" date="2020-06-18 23:45:18" ] @/Undel When you say that the emblems are going to Joxar, do you mean that they'll be up for buying with prismatic tokens, or that they will have a random chance of coming out of his one-per-festival chests? [/quote] @/MessengerDragon My guess is that they'll probably be like retired apperal, so randomly removed from the crates, but I guess we'll have to wait and see, I feel like that would make the most sense though [/quote] It'd make it much harder to get a specific one though. [/quote] I mean it’s similar to what they did w/ the halos so i think it makes sense that that’s what they’d do! edit forgot to ping you (sorry to butt in lol) @MessengerDragon
MessengerDragon wrote on 2020-06-19 00:35:06:
@Azurepocalypse wrote on 2020-06-18 23:53:55:
MessengerDragon wrote on 2020-06-18 23:45:18:
@/Undel When you say that the emblems are going to Joxar, do you mean that they'll be up for buying with prismatic tokens, or that they will have a random chance of coming out of his one-per-festival chests?
@/MessengerDragon
My guess is that they'll probably be like retired apperal, so randomly removed from the crates, but I guess we'll have to wait and see, I feel like that would make the most sense though
It'd make it much harder to get a specific one though.

I mean it’s similar to what they did w/ the halos so i think it makes sense that that’s what they’d do!

edit forgot to ping you (sorry to butt in lol) @MessengerDragon
92280712.png90501452.png82942286.png83686183.png89796725.png
BRAIDS! BRAIDS ARE SO CUTE I LOVE THIS OH MY GOODNESS! Thank you for the update, gonna have to look at some of my planned gaolers now!
BRAIDS! BRAIDS ARE SO CUTE I LOVE THIS OH MY GOODNESS! Thank you for the update, gonna have to look at some of my planned gaolers now!
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
Ooooooo, neat!
Ooooooo, neat!
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist Avatar
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 45 46