Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Which Waystone PRO Edition
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 91 92
I want to know what those rocks marva gave me are gonna be. Now I want it to be tomorrow so i can get stuff from the magic rocks aaaaaaaaaaaa
I want to know what those rocks marva gave me are gonna be. Now I want it to be tomorrow so i can get stuff from the magic rocks aaaaaaaaaaaa
ougfmP3.png
The perfect way to ease server load while extra people are home in quarantine: a slow-talking [s]paperclip[/s] waystone so everyone will wait a few seconds longer on each page reload, just to see what he says! Genius! [emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=star size=1] I'm more excited to see what our two-option marva gift is going to be. An even smaller range than the rabbits? Interesting. I have no idea what it could be. Although, if it's a pet rock familiar, I'll be very happy. :'D Also, while I do like bigger/site-wide April Fools jokes online (feels like an easier place to let jokes fly rather than, you know, typical irl pranks), I know some people can get pretty upset over it regardless of it being a joke. And with all the junk going on in the world, I don't blame them for going a bit smaller this time around. I'm sure they had fun with all the phrases though, so I love that spread of references and silliness at least. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
The perfect way to ease server load while extra people are home in quarantine:
a slow-talking paperclip waystone so everyone will wait a few seconds longer on each page reload, just to see what he says!
Genius!

I'm more excited to see what our two-option marva gift is going to be. An even smaller range than the rabbits? Interesting. I have no idea what it could be.
Although, if it's a pet rock familiar, I'll be very happy. :'D

Also, while I do like bigger/site-wide April Fools jokes online (feels like an easier place to let jokes fly rather than, you know, typical irl pranks), I know some people can get pretty upset over it regardless of it being a joke. And with all the junk going on in the world, I don't blame them for going a bit smaller this time around. I'm sure they had fun with all the phrases though, so I love that spread of references and silliness at least.
ZZfnZPS.png GEouoxl.png
I know the Waystone Pro is part of the April Fool's day celebration but I really like the idea of making him/her sentient! I hope there will be a way to keep it active outside of April 1st (optional, of course, so that those who don't like it won't be bothered with it.) It would give me an excuse for keeping it on.
I know the Waystone Pro is part of the April Fool's day celebration but I really like the idea of making him/her sentient! I hope there will be a way to keep it active outside of April 1st (optional, of course, so that those who don't like it won't be bothered with it.) It would give me an excuse for keeping it on.
ccrescuesig.png
Waystone is really cute in this way!Kinda annoying,but cute
Waystone is really cute in this way!Kinda annoying,but cute
Don't know what to say but I want a signature.
[quote name="Pastapins" date="2020-04-01 12:27:03" ] how much will it cost? [/quote] Just your soul.
Pastapins wrote on 2020-04-01 12:27:03:
how much will it cost?
Just your soul.
RYAN.png
*grabs new waystone and runs away* my soulmate
*grabs new waystone and runs away* my soulmate
battlestoneBank.png

-Used to be BlackDragon24-
N8sl46I.png
he picked up on the fact I'm making a bill cipher dragon and told me it needed a top hat... what have y'all done... he's already on his way to sentience
he picked up on the fact I'm making a bill cipher dragon and told me it needed a top hat... what have y'all done... he's already on his way to sentience
So....what exactly does this waystone do....that the other one doesn't...besides be annoying?

(Preparing for hate)
So....what exactly does this waystone do....that the other one doesn't...besides be annoying?

(Preparing for hate)
earth.gif
The waystone is turning me into a violent person and I don't like it, I look at it and my caveman instincts go instant kill mode (I actually love it btw)
The waystone is turning me into a violent person and I don't like it, I look at it and my caveman instincts go instant kill mode (I actually love it btw)
He/They 3W1nMYR.png tn0RSo5.pngpZJYyk4.png
Pgv53XB.png125nq1m.png
Add me to the list of people who'd love to keep the Waystone Pro version!

(Thanks for a great April Fools Day, too!)
Add me to the list of people who'd love to keep the Waystone Pro version!

(Thanks for a great April Fools Day, too!)
tumblr_p9x41pDwrp1s79fpho1_400.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 91 92