Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Announcing: Development Streams
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 79 80
Omg this ones looking very marsupial
Omg this ones looking very marsupial
Designated Ridgeback Smoocher
I'm on a quest to get every forum vista I can!
Icon Dragon | Sales Tab
Was anticipating the long ears being drawn to be alien-like antennae :p... Now I want a spindly Arcane ancient with antennae :D
Was anticipating the long ears being drawn to be alien-like antennae :p... Now I want a spindly Arcane ancient with antennae :D
JNgbpVq.gif
kangaroo dragon???? im 100% here for this

holup what happened to "next we're working on smth with no wings"
kangaroo dragon???? im 100% here for this

holup what happened to "next we're working on smth with no wings"
QQnBZuq.gif
if you are reading this you get a cookie
persist/percy | he/they | fr+3
643gino.gif
Looks like a cross between an aardvark and a kangaroo, pretty neat :D
Looks like a cross between an aardvark and a kangaroo, pretty neat :D
n2Yio0g.png
OH I LOVE THIS ONE..... marsupial dragon?? armadillo/ kangaroo/ thing??? hell yes
OH I LOVE THIS ONE..... marsupial dragon?? armadillo/ kangaroo/ thing??? hell yes
kDetLAz.png5utJSlY.png
KANGAROO SNAKE IS VALID
KANGAROO SNAKE IS VALID

killything-small.gif
.. > Cyan
> she/her
> FR+0
This dragon really looks like something that could be without wings, looking at its body
This dragon really looks like something that could be without wings, looking at its body
It/he 2a426f82-8225-11e7-b745-ff85aed113f5.gifc9938380-821f-11e7-8f2c-ff85aed113f5.gif
oh wow this newest model with the long neck and ears--give me this with a ridic kelpie-mane please.
oh wow this newest model with the long neck and ears--give me this with a ridic kelpie-mane please.
3GDu8cA.png
I'd quite like to see another dragon as streamlined (so-to-speak) as the Skydancer breed, where banescales and gaolers are a bit clunkier in their designs. This kangaroo guy is looking quite similar to a bogsneak w/ the elongated head and wider mouth, but i'm here for it and love those big ol ears
I'd quite like to see another dragon as streamlined (so-to-speak) as the Skydancer breed, where banescales and gaolers are a bit clunkier in their designs. This kangaroo guy is looking quite similar to a bogsneak w/ the elongated head and wider mouth, but i'm here for it and love those big ol ears
[quote name="Kiryuuin" date="2020-03-17 18:49:22" ] KANGAROO SNAKE IS VALID [/quote] YES
Kiryuuin wrote on 2020-03-17 18:49:22:
KANGAROO SNAKE IS VALID
YES
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 79 80