Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Ancient Breed: Banescale
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 142 143
OMG I LOVE THEM OMFG AHHHHHHHHHHHH[emoji=banescale love size=1]
OMG I LOVE THEM **** AHHHHHHHHHHHH
When I checked the database, it said the breed change scroll was only 27.5k, but when I went to the shop and had the chance to buy it, it said it was 275k. Does it say it's 27.5k in the database for anyone else?
When I checked the database, it said the breed change scroll was only 27.5k, but when I went to the shop and had the chance to buy it, it said it was 275k. Does it say it's 27.5k in the database for anyone else?
haxDdFm.png
yay!! they're so wicked cool :0
yay!! they're so wicked cool :0
Wow, they are absolutely gorgeous!
And I can't wait for Night of the Nocturne, it's my favorite event :)
Wow, they are absolutely gorgeous!
And I can't wait for Night of the Nocturne, it's my favorite event :)
mqdefault.jpg
Will it be possible to get Unhatched Banescale Eggs in another way later?
Will it be possible to get Unhatched Banescale Eggs in another way later?
@Nejira Aequorin said earlier in the thread that the eggs are a one-time thing only for this release..
@Nejira Aequorin said earlier in the thread that the eggs are a one-time thing only for this release..
[quote name="PoliteViolence" date="2019-12-10 09:32:10" ] When I checked the database, it said the breed change scroll was only 27.5k, but when I went to the shop and had the chance to buy it, it said it was 275k. Does it say it's 27.5k in the database for anyone else? [/quote] Definitely says 27,500 on there, I'm assuming it's a typo because the link to the shop at the bottom of the page prices it as 275,000. Hopefully someone catches it and fixes it. Quick Edit: Looks like that's the price for hoard-selling it, not purchasing it. Definitely confusing.
PoliteViolence wrote on 2019-12-10 09:32:10:

Definitely says 27,500 on there, I'm assuming it's a typo because the link to the shop at the bottom of the page prices it as 275,000. Hopefully someone catches it and fixes it.

Quick Edit: Looks like that's the price for hoard-selling it, not purchasing it. Definitely confusing.
2mG19e1.png
They are wonderful. I think I'll try to get some of them over time.

Just hatched the two eggs you got as a gift.

I was surprised about a new race. It fells they came soon after the gaolers. But I won't complain.
They are wonderful. I think I'll try to get some of them over time.

Just hatched the two eggs you got as a gift.

I was surprised about a new race. It fells they came soon after the gaolers. But I won't complain.
naturebanner.png
@Gaia
I'm sorry, I must have missed that. Thank you very much for letting me know!
@Gaia
I'm sorry, I must have missed that. Thank you very much for letting me know!
[quote name="@shinysylveons" date="2019-12-10 09:47:05" ] [quote name="@PoliteViolence" date="2019-12-10 09:32:10" ] When I checked the database, it said the breed change scroll was only 27.5k, but when I went to the shop and had the chance to buy it, it said it was 275k. Does it say it's 27.5k in the database for anyone else? [/quote] Definitely says 27,500 on there, I'm assuming it's a typo because the link to the shop at the bottom of the page prices it as 275,000. Hopefully someone catches it and fixes it. Quick Edit: Looks like that's the price for hoard-selling it, not purchasing it. Definitely confusing. [/quote] Yep, the 27,500 treasure is the price it sells for when you sell it straight from the hoard. It's quite a bit bigger than most hoardsell values for for example food or trinkets, so that can definitely be confusing. When you nagivate to the 'acquired by' tab, you'll see it says it's available in the treasure marketplace for 275,000 treasure.
@shinysylveons wrote on 2019-12-10 09:47:05:
@PoliteViolence wrote on 2019-12-10 09:32:10:

Definitely says 27,500 on there, I'm assuming it's a typo because the link to the shop at the bottom of the page prices it as 275,000. Hopefully someone catches it and fixes it.

Quick Edit: Looks like that's the price for hoard-selling it, not purchasing it. Definitely confusing.

Yep, the 27,500 treasure is the price it sells for when you sell it straight from the hoard. It's quite a bit bigger than most hoardsell values for for example food or trinkets, so that can definitely be confusing.

When you nagivate to the 'acquired by' tab, you'll see it says it's available in the treasure marketplace for 275,000 treasure.
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 142 143