Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 182 183
Ahhh the Gaolers look so cool and fluffy! I'm glad we finally get to see what they look like - I've been curious ever since they were first introduced in the BotE stories. [emoji=gaoler love size=2][emoji=gaoler love size=2][emoji=gaoler love size=2] Definitely getting one for myself!
Ahhh the Gaolers look so cool and fluffy! I'm glad we finally get to see what they look like - I've been curious ever since they were first introduced in the BotE stories. Definitely getting one for myself!
Na5WGHa.png
oml! They're so cool! I'm so excited to get my hands on one. :D
oml! They're so cool! I'm so excited to get my hands on one. :D
OKAY! I've finally had time to read the update proper and I'm just stunned by the amount of content releasing! Thanks very much for all of your hard work!
OKAY! I've finally had time to read the update proper and I'm just stunned by the amount of content releasing! Thanks very much for all of your hard work!
XBlovdQ.png o3nzgbC.png NJvaKUP.png
So like, Tundra 2.0? lol
So like, Tundra 2.0? lol
gxacNa1.gif
I ADORE THEM!
I ADORE THEM!
thank you thank you thank you thank you

i love them
thank you thank you thank you thank you

i love them
ZyHyMSU.png Please always ping me!
arcane_banner.png
I thought I'd be disappointed in Gaolers. I was very, very wrong.

I LOVE GAOLERS. The art, the genes, the lore - aaaaah, they're wonderful!

Thank you so much, staff!!

I thought I'd be disappointed in Gaolers. I was very, very wrong.

I LOVE GAOLERS. The art, the genes, the lore - aaaaah, they're wonderful!

Thank you so much, staff!!

Oh my gosh so precious!
Oh my gosh so precious!
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
Sweet. Looking forward to casual players actually having a chance to get the breed change and new gene change scrolls in two months after the scalpers are done! Meanwhile, I gotta think about who to change with the two account-locked scrolls. Maybe my Progens? I gotta check! This breed looks awesome [emoji=gaoler love size=1]
Sweet. Looking forward to casual players actually having a chance to get the breed change and new gene change scrolls in two months after the scalpers are done!

Meanwhile, I gotta think about who to change with the two account-locked scrolls. Maybe my Progens? I gotta check! This breed looks awesome
I'm collecting Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds dragons! And (somewhat) breeding the ships!
My my heart rate just increased significantly.

s.o.s I need a doctor
My my heart rate just increased significantly.

s.o.s I need a doctor
VsoSnU5.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 182 183