Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 6th Anniversary Celebration
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 182 183
I cannot express how hype I am both for these precious fluffy bunnies and for the fact that the devs specified they don't need to adhere to the 4 legs 2 wings meta.

AM I GOING TO GET AMPHITHERES AND LINDWYRMS? BECAUSE I'M VERY READY FOR AMPHITHERES AND LINDWYRMS, JUST SAYIN'

I may not be wind flight, but I do not deny my weakness for noodly boiz, bringeth me the noodle!
I cannot express how hype I am both for these precious fluffy bunnies and for the fact that the devs specified they don't need to adhere to the 4 legs 2 wings meta.

AM I GOING TO GET AMPHITHERES AND LINDWYRMS? BECAUSE I'M VERY READY FOR AMPHITHERES AND LINDWYRMS, JUST SAYIN'

I may not be wind flight, but I do not deny my weakness for noodly boiz, bringeth me the noodle!
Hatchery
nature_small.png
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png
I get lore-wise that the new genes and old-genes-that-are-visually-identical-to-new-genes are not compatible but i really don't think it was a good move mechanically to just destroy all of the genes on a dragon even if the gaolers HAVE artwork for them.........

Like I would get it, if the parallel gem genes were avialable through the treasure marketplace or other gameplay(wouldn't want people circumventing having to spend gems to get gem genes on a dragon by just breed changing to an ancient breed to get it through free gameplay), but as is???? I feel super bad for anybody with a gen1 they gened up all nice that they'd love to make a gaoler only to have to spend like 3kg+ on the SAME GENES for

I get lore-wise that the new genes and old-genes-that-are-visually-identical-to-new-genes are not compatible but i really don't think it was a good move mechanically to just destroy all of the genes on a dragon even if the gaolers HAVE artwork for them.........

Like I would get it, if the parallel gem genes were avialable through the treasure marketplace or other gameplay(wouldn't want people circumventing having to spend gems to get gem genes on a dragon by just breed changing to an ancient breed to get it through free gameplay), but as is???? I feel super bad for anybody with a gen1 they gened up all nice that they'd love to make a gaoler only to have to spend like 3kg+ on the SAME GENES for

tumblr_okxejoyVNG1tddvg0o1_540.png

fr blog | art blog | Art Sales
They Pronouns
So I'm assuming that since they're a Common breed, they can breed with other non-ancients? Or is this not the case? Mine's on a breeding cooldown so I can't check.
So I'm assuming that since they're a Common breed, they can breed with other non-ancients? Or is this not the case? Mine's on a breeding cooldown so I can't check.
PWSZq63.png
I love these fluffy guys. They're like tundras on steroids and I love tundras. [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
I love these fluffy guys. They're like tundras on steroids and I love tundras.
So if I have a dragon with wasp and bee that I want to change into a gaoler, it’s genes will still turn into basic?
So if I have a dragon with wasp and bee that I want to change into a gaoler, it’s genes will still turn into basic?
[quote name="MegaraBane" date="2019-06-08 20:42:37" ] So I'm assuming that since they're a Common breed, they can breed with other non-ancients? Or is this not the case? Mine's on a breeding cooldown so I can't check. [/quote] They can only breed with the same ancient breed. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2694544/128#post_39268676]This thread[/url] where ancient breeds were announced covers the limitations.
MegaraBane wrote on 2019-06-08 20:42:37:
They can only breed with the same ancient breed. This thread where ancient breeds were announced covers the limitations.
VGxuHXT.png
[quote name="Cricklette" date="2019-06-08 20:45:19" ] So if I have a dragon with wasp and bee that I want to change into a gaoler, it’s genes will still turn into basic? [/quote] Yes. All genes get reset to Basic. You’ll have to buy Gaoler specific gene scrolls. :(
Cricklette wrote on 2019-06-08 20:45:19:

Yes. All genes get reset to Basic. You’ll have to buy Gaoler specific gene scrolls. :(
|
|
|
My Time is FR +0
19yo with issues
I LOVE Imps/Banes/WCs~
kVIzwBY.png
GAOLERS! Finally! They seem a little snobby, though. It may be the way they spent most of their lives, never really knowing much else, so it's not entirely their fault.
GAOLERS! Finally! They seem a little snobby, though. It may be the way they spent most of their lives, never really knowing much else, so it's not entirely their fault.
Oooo, I hope they add Cherub for them too! It goes beautifully with Peregrine! :D
Oooo, I hope they add Cherub for them too! It goes beautifully with Peregrine! :D
Join my Stormy Cherub-Peregrine Breeding Quest/Challenge!

29b0ksz.jpg
I am quite pleased about the breed change scrolls because I expected eggs ! Which leaves me wondering : will we ever get ancient breeds eggs or scrolls only ?
I am quite pleased about the breed change scrolls because I expected eggs ! Which leaves me wondering : will we ever get ancient breeds eggs or scrolls only ?
2h6gdhe.gifLet the Lighttweedia_100_by_dragonnmr-d942s0u.gif Be your guidejA0Unwf.gif
1 2 ... 126 127 128 129 130 ... 182 183