Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2019
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42
Happy Greenskeeper! I think the apparel is lovely [emoji=coatl love size=2]
Happy Greenskeeper! I think the apparel is lovely

alyblaith / aly
NatDom org team

===========
• they/her
• queer
• neurodivergent
===========
trade adopts
===========
== Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering everyone! Stay safe this weekend!
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering everyone! Stay safe this weekend!
2v32at4.jpg
Happy Greenskeeper gathering everyone!
Happy Greenskeeper gathering everyone!
aspen | they/them
mostly inactive,
check bio for socials
-
pixel dragon drawn by glusniffr
Hollow2.png
EVERYTHING looks amazing aaaa <3 <3
EVERYTHING looks amazing aaaa <3 <3
K6TNbNL.pngeIe2Cpu.pngH7ZHiYt.pngLrK9u2q.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
Oooo, Happy Greenskeeper, everyone! ^^

That wing apparel looks fun!
Oooo, Happy Greenskeeper, everyone! ^^

That wing apparel looks fun!
Ahhhhh Greenskeeper :3
Ahhhhh Greenskeeper :3
ldNLSdw.png
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering! [emoji=flowering tree size=1] The new apparel items are awesome, I love them! The dryads' designs are original, and I love many of the skin and accent contest winners! [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
Happy Greenskeeper Gathering!

The new apparel items are awesome, I love them! The dryads' designs are original, and I love many of the skin and accent contest winners!
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
I love nature and I was expecting something more beautiful/amazing looking, it not bad, but not as good as I expected, I think white flowers would have looked way better ( still, I like that soft yellow coloration, I will use this oportunity to finally finish my school work since I think I will not be that active on this event sadly)
EDIT: I have a second look at the apparel, and the halo is more amazing that others halos, but I was expecting it to match primal tbh, the flowers in the wing still looks weird to me but not bad, the familiars are the one that are totally meh to me, and whe skins are good, not my cup of tea, but most have very interesting desing and I may purchase them when I get the funds
I love nature and I was expecting something more beautiful/amazing looking, it not bad, but not as good as I expected, I think white flowers would have looked way better ( still, I like that soft yellow coloration, I will use this oportunity to finally finish my school work since I think I will not be that active on this event sadly)
EDIT: I have a second look at the apparel, and the halo is more amazing that others halos, but I was expecting it to match primal tbh, the flowers in the wing still looks weird to me but not bad, the familiars are the one that are totally meh to me, and whe skins are good, not my cup of tea, but most have very interesting desing and I may purchase them when I get the funds
50658448.png 05d1fb7acc168af2b118ad52100939a0f9f56d7b.png
Everything's so incredible!!! Have a good one this year fellas [emoji=plant size=1]
Everything's so incredible!!! Have a good one this year fellas
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
Whoo! The apparel and halo look amazing! Not to mention the skins do too!
Whoo! The apparel and halo look amazing! Not to mention the skins do too!
Spr_2c_144_s.png Lucy (FR+3 / US EST)
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
ShinyVIStar.png PM me for Toyhouse codes!!
70c9b36745a49fc9888c3550f61c4379c99dc258.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42